Product code: 89501317
Canon’s PIXMA TS8250 is a compact and feature packed all-in-one inkjet colour printer, for premium quality documents and photos, at home or in the office. Print, scan or copy in fine detail, it incorporates 6 individual ink tanks (including Photo Blue) for detailed colour definition and reduced graininess. It has built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and supports multiple wireless printing options so it’s simple to print from your smart device. With easy-to-use controls and a large colour touch screen on a tilting panel, it’ll effortlessly satisfy all your printing needs.
Premium Printing & Pictures
Print at a resolution of up to 4800 dpi and enjoy premium quality colour photos and images as well as clear, superbly defined text documents. With speeds of 15 ipm for black and white printing and 10 ipm for colour, you can get your hands on a lab quality borderless 10x15cm (4x6") photo in just 17 seconds. You can also print directly onto media discs. Dual feeder design means you can load photo paper (in the rear) and plain paper (in the front cassette) at the same time.
Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth gives you seamless wireless printing from your smart phone, tablet, PC or Wi-Fi enabled camera. With support for Apple Airprint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria for Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and the Canon PRINT app (available on iOS and Android), you’ll always be able to find the most convenient way to run off your documents. PIXMA Cloud Link allows you to print from popular social networking sites and other cloud services. Or, of course, print straight from USB cable or even memory card using the built-in SD slot.
Works with Alexa
You can integrate it with your Amazon Alexa device (sold separately) for voice activated printing.
Get creative with square photos, magnets, stickers, and even nail stickers by using Canon's nail sticker media and the PRINT app.
Touch Screen Control
The TS8250 features a large 10.8cm highly-responsive colour LCD touch screen on the front panel.
It uses 6 single inks so you only need to replace the colour that runs out, making printing more efficient. You can also purchase optional XL and XXL ink cartridges to print more pages and save you replacing them so often if you print a lot, while automatic 2-sided printing saves on paper.
Ready to print?
Make sure you never run out of ink. Click here to buy ink for the Canon PIXMA TS8250
- Accessories Included
- Set-up Ink Tanks, Power Cord, Setup CD-ROM, Manual
- Automatic Document Feeder
Automatic Document Feeder
Set a scanner or copier to automatically feed multiple pages of a document in for processing, one page at a time.
- Borderless Printing
Prints a photo without the white border around it
- Compatible Inks
- PGI-580PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-581BK (Black), CLI-581C (Cyan), CLI-581M(Magenta), CLI-581Y (Yellow), CLI-581PB (Photo Blue). Also available in XL and XXL sizes
- Compatible Operating Systems
- PC: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1. Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 7 or later. .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required. Mac: OS X 10.10.5-OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12-macOS 10.13
- USB, Wi-Fi
- H14 x W37.3 x D31.9cm
- Direct printing
Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- PictBridge, PIXMA Cloud Link
- 10.8cm LCD TFT Colour Touch Screen
- Double sided printing
- Print, Copy, Scan
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Memory Card Slots
Memory Card Slots
A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card. Please check that the slot type is compatible with your memory card type
- Mobile printing services
Mobile printing services
Print wirelessly from compatible smartphones, tablets, and other internet connected devices.
- PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Mopria (Android), Wireless Direct
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled
Devices with NFC (Near Field Connection) can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Paper format
The types of paper or other media that this printer can print on
- Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Everyday Use (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Envelopes, Other Fine Art Papers
- Paper size
- Rear Tray: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm, 8.9x8.9cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10). Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR
- Paper tray capacity
- Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper) or Max. 100 sheets (plain paper) Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper)
Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display. There may be different types of ports, eg. some USB ports can charge a plugged in device while the unit is in sleep mode
- Printing resolution
The higher the dots per inch (dpi) the greater the definition of the image. If you tend to print a lot of images you may want a higher DPI printer
- 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Printing speed
How many pages or how fast a single photo can be produced per minute. Measured as Pages Per Minute (PPM) or Images Per Minute (IPM)
- Colour: 10ipm. Mono: 15ipm
- Scanning resolution
- 2400 x 4800 dpi
Unpackaged weight of the product
- Wi-Fi enabled