Canon PowerShot SX620 Digital Camera, HD 1080p, 20.2MP, 25x Optical Zoom, Wi-Fi, NFC, 3" Screen, Black
The Canon PowerShot SX620 HS is an ideal choice if you like to keep your camera with you at all times so you never miss a shot, and it lets you embrace your creativity and let your imagination run wild.
Compact Super Zoom
This camera is small enough to carry with you in your pocket everywhere you go, so it's perfect for travelling with, but despite its small size, it features a powerful 25x optical zoom as well as 50x ZoomPlus which lets you get even closer to the action whilst your image quality remains high.
Even when you're shooting at full zoom or handheld in low lighting conditions, you'll be able to shoot sharp, high quality, detailed photos and videos. The 4-axis Enhanced Dynamic Image Stabiliser adapts to any shooting conditions to ensure your images are not ruined by camera shake.
You can share your images quickly and easily with friends and family thanks to built-in Wi-Fi and NFC which lets you transfer images and videos to your smartphone, tablet or to the Canon Connect Station. You can even upload your photos to social networks directly from the camera, so you can share your memories instantly.
Beautiful Shots in any Situation
The system combines a 20.2 Megapixel back-illuminated CMOS sensor with a powerful DIGIC 4+ processor to achieve superior image quality and fast operation. You'll be able to take beautiful shots with crisp, clear detail even in low light, with natural colours, low noise and without the need for the flash.
Shoot Realistic Movies
One touch of the Movie Record Button will allow you to record smooth, high quality FULL HD footage, even in low light thanks to advanced noise reduction. The Dynamic Image Stabiliser will keep the footage steady whilst you are walking or even running so that your movies remain smooth.
Use full manual control to show off your creativity, or let the camera do the hard work for you by using Creative Shot mode. This will automatically take six of the same picture and apply a range of effects and filters to five of them so that you can see the different results. You can also try Hybrid Auto which records four second clips before each shot and then creates a fun and interesting movie with them which takes viewers on a journey through your day.
- DSLR-like CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4+ processor
- High 3,200 ISO level gives staggering low-light results
- 25x Optical Zoom & 50x Super Plus
- Shake-reducing 4-axis Image Stabiliser
- Super lightweight
- Intuitive 3” display lets you shoot from tough angles
- Wireless sharing through Wi-Fi and NFC
- Fabulous Full HD Video
Take care of your new camera with one of our cases. Click here to view the range.
Note: Please check the compatibility with your camera.
- Accessories Included
- Wrist Strap WS-800; Battery Pack NB-13L; Battery Charger CB-2LHE, AC Cable, User Manual
- Autofocus Information This feature fixes onto the main subject and enhances focus on a snap's hot spots
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx. 295 shots, Eco mode: 405 shots, Approx. 360 min. playback
- Battery Size & Number
- Rechargeable Lithium ion Battery NB-13L
- Built In Flash
- Camera Type
- Digital Compact
- Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows 10/ 8 / 8.1 / 7 SP1, Mac OS X 10.8 / 10.9, For Wi-Fi connection to a PC: Windows 8 / 8.1 / 7 SP1 only, Mac OS X 10.8.2 or later / 10.9
- USB, HDMI Micro, A/V output (PAL/NTSC), Wi-Fi, NFC
- Continuous Shooting Speed Information The amount of frames per second that can be shot in continuous shooting mode
- Packaged: H13.8 x W5.6 x D15.9cm. Unpackaged: H5.7 x W2.8 x D9.7cm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Wi-Fi Direct
- 3.0" LCD TFT
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Face Detection Information Automatically detects faces and optimises focus, so they're the main subject/s of a snap
- File Formats
- JPEG compression, (Exif 2.3 [Exif Print] compliant) / Design rule for Camera File system, Digital Print Order Format [DPOF] Version 1.1 compliant
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Image Megapixels
- Image Stabilisation Information Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- Lens Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- f/3.2 f/6.9
- Lens Size Information Also known as focal length, this is the distance from the sensor and the optical centre of the lens when focused to infinity
- 4.5 - 112.5mm
- Lens Type Information Whether it zoom, wide-angle or telephoto, different lens types serve different purposes
- Wide angle zoom
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating Information Defines the sensor's light sensitivity and, thus, performance in low-light settings
- Memory Card Type
- SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Model name / number
- PowerShot SX620
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Night recording Information Ability to record at night or in complete darkness by using built-in infrared illumination
- Power Supply
- Li-ion NB-13L battery
- Red-Eye Reduction Information Shuts outs red-eye in portraits and group photos
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Self Timer Information Lets you run into your own pictures by delaying it being taken by a few seconds after the shutter is pressed
- Sensor Size
- Sensor Type
- 1/2.3 type back-illuminated CMOS
- Shooting Modes
- Hybrid Auto, Creative Shot, SCN (Smart Auto (32 scenes detected), P, Portrait, Smart Shutter (Smile, Wink Self-Timer, FaceSelf-Timer), High-speed Burst (5.0 MP), Handheld Night Scene, Low Light (5.0 MP), Fish-eye Effect, Miniature Effect and more
- Shutter Speeds Information The amount of time is takes for the shutter to open and close. High speed lets you freeze action completely, slower ones allow motion blur
- 1 – 1/2000 s (factory default), 15 – 1/2000 s (total range – varies by shooting mode)
- Smile Detection
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Tripod Thread Information Lets you attach a tripod to the camera's frame
- Video Resolution
- HD 1080p
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.