Carven L'Eau de Toilette, 50ml
Carven L'Eau de Toilette is a fresh, musky burst of floral notes. A luminous, airy fragrance. A wave of freshness, a flash of femininity against a soft, creamy backdrop.
Francis Kurkdjian first selected elegant citrus notes of Italian Lemon and Orange. These set the tone for the delicious fragrance before yielding to a charming duet of Sweet Pea and Peony, with their poetic and naturally sparkling notes.
Carven L'Eau de Toilette inherited from Carven Le Parfum the generous floral bouquet that is its signature, but the opulence of Jasmine and Ylang Ylang has given way to the grace and radiance of Freesia, underscored by White Hyacinth and Wisteria that add more transparency and luminosity. Patchouli has been replaced by white woods, including Sandalwood to soften the Musks.
Its lingering notes are delicate and creamy, with a burst of luminosity.
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Floral Woody
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy