Product code: 46406704
Blue zones are 4 regions of the world where people live better and longer: Nicoya in Costa Rica, Sardinia in Italy, Ikaria in Greece and Okinawa in Japan.
CHANEL Research has selected 3 essential natural ingredients from blue zones and extracted their most potent molecules to bring them together in a serum.
Green coffee from Costa Rica, olive from Sardinia and lentisk from Greece, with revitalising and antioxidant properties, are brought together for the first time in a new youth-activating serum.
The formula of BLUE SERUM provides an immediate sensation of freshness and ideally prepares the skin to receive the benefits of your usual skincare.
Day after day, the skin looks younger, firmer, healthier.
CHANEL Research has evaluated the efficacy of BLUE SERUM thanks to 3 key benefits:
- Wrinkles are smoothed: -35%*
- Skin is firmer: +21%*
- Skin tone is more even: +38%**
And for the first time, CHANEL Research has developed two indexes*** to measure the youth and health of the skin:
- Youth index (muscle tone and density of the skin, skin tone uniformity, reduction of wrinkles and spots): +23%*
- Health index (smooth and plump aspect of the skin, firmness, radiance and well-rested aspect of the face): +23%** *Clinical evaluation on 44 women after one month of use (France)
**Clinical evaluation on 45 women after one month of use (Sardinia)***Development of an index and consolidation of efficacy results by CHANEL Research.
On cleansed skin, perform the BLUE SERUM APPLICATION TECHNIQUE. Then, apply BLUE SERUM daily morning and evening, before your usual skincare.
BLUE SERUM APPLICATION TECHNIQUE: It combines pressure points with fingertips (x3) and deep smoothing movements outwards with index and medium finger (x3) on the following areas:
- 1- Jawline: pressure points from the medium line between the chin and lower lip, then deep smoothing movements to the earlobes.
- 2- The corners of the lips: pressure points from the corners of the lips, then deep smoothing movements on the cheeks to finish on the ears.
- 3- Nostrils: pressure points from the external part of the nostrils, then deep smoothing movements to the temples.
- 4- Forehead: pressure points with all the fingers from a vertical line in the middle of the forehead, then deep smoothing movements to the temples.
- 5- Temples: perform 3 circular movements on the temples with the fingertips, then go behind the ears and finish down to the clavicles.
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy