With LA CRÈME MAIN, CHANEL reinterprets a timeless step to meet the expectations of today's women. Singular and innovative, its design was thought like a true handbag accessory. Fitting perfectly into the hand, the packaging maintains its shape and protects the formula. An on-the-go format so irresistible that seeing it is wanting it!
LA CRÈME MAIN is a complete care product for hands and nails that moisturises, smooths and brightens skin. Its addictive and melt-away texture is quickly absorbed by the skin after application. Hands are perfectly nourished, continuously moisturised and delicately scented.
Perfectly cared for, hands are soft, protected with a visibly more even tone. Nails are strengthened and cuticles are softened. Hands are optimally prepared for a manicure.
- Instant softness +12%*
- Intense hydration +88%**
- Strengthened nails +70%***
- During winter, apply as often as possible to keep hands soft and hydrated.
- During summer, use LA CRÈME MAIN overnight to preserve the even skin tone of your hands.
- Before your manicure, apply LA CRÈME MAIN while paying special attention to the nail contours to nourish and soften cuticles.
*Clinical test on 33 women after application. **Instrumental evaluation on 22 women after 30 minutes. ***Self-assessment on 31 women after two months of use.
Use LA CRÈME MAIN as preferred. Throughout the day, remember to apply after washing hands.
- Unit Price
- £90 per 100ml
Much like the elegant, iconic fashions Coco Chanel began designing almost a century ago, CHANEL fragrances and beauty essentials are sophisticated and timeless. From the legendary fragrance Nº5 to the most effortlessly wearable foundations, CHANEL continues to set the standard for luxury and distinction.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy