When exposed to environmental aggressors and stress, all skin types can become sensitive. LA SOLUTION 10 DE CHANEL is the first comforting moisturiser especially formulated by CHANEL Research to soothe, de-stress and defend naturally or temporarily sensitive skin. With only 10 ingredients, LA SOLUTION 10 DE CHANEL boasts a simple and pure formula artfully composed for necessary efficacy, comfort and optimal skin tolerance.
The triple power of the rarest and most precious white tea: Silver Needle tea. At the heart of the formula, it SOOTHES sensations of discomfort, DE-STRESSES with its antioxidant properties and DEFENDS by reinforcing the skin’s barrier function. Skin is re-balanced, it becomes more resilient, less reactive to the environment and stress.
When asked, women confirm:
- Instantly, skin is soothed (71%*)
- After one month of use, skin is less sensitive to pollution (79%*)
- Following gentle microdermabrasion, sensations of discomfort are diminished (100%**)
* Consumer test on 72 women in Beijing, % of satisfaction.** Clinical evaluation by a dermatologist on 20 women, % of women surveyed.
Apply to entire face and neck, morning and evening, on perfectly cleansed skin.
Much like the elegant, iconic fashions Coco Chanel began designing almost a century ago, CHANEL fragrances and beauty essentials are sophisticated and timeless. From the legendary fragrance Nº5 to the most effortlessly wearable foundations, CHANEL continues to set the standard for luxury and distinction.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy