Product code: 46407201
An invisible foundation that creates a natural healthy glow by giving skin the radiance of a day spent outdoors, while protecting it from harsh environmental conditions. 14 shades in a compact travel-friendly bottle for easy application with fingertips. The perfection of a natural glow.
With a range of sublte, easy-to-wear beiges, HEALTHY GLOW FOUNDATION frees women from their fears of using foundation and gives every skin tone a lasting healthy glow. The soft and comfortable texture glides over the skin and melts away. It adapts to the shape of the face and invisibly follows its every movement. The texture becomes imperceptible and allows the skin to breathe freely, while protecting it from harsh environmental conditions. The complexion is evened-out and enhanced with a sheer finish. As if revived, it displays the freshness and radiance of beautiful skin in the great outdoors.
Kalanchoe extract and UV filters protect the skin from harsh environmental conditions.
- “Healthy Glow Booster” mineral pigments instantly deliver a dazzling healthy glow. Together with Soft Focus powders, they even out the complexion and enhance it, creating a sheer finish.
- Kalanchoe extract, a beauty-protecting botanical active ingredient, combined with SPF 25/PA++ sunscreen, strengthens the skin and protects against environmental stress.
- With its hyaluronic acid derivative, the texture provides an instant sensation of hydration and comfort that lasts all day long.
Apply with fingertips. Choose one tone lighter for radiance, tone-on-tone for an imperceptible result or a darker tone for a more sun-kissed effect.
Delivery & returns
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
Next or named day delivery
Order before 8pm
- Next or named evening delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Order before 8pm
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Wednesday
- Order before 8pm
- Collect+ from a local shop from Wednesday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy