- 54 Boy This is the current selected colour which is unavailable
- 60 Antigone
- 61 Bonheur
- 62 Monte-Carlo
- 67 Deauville
- 69 Flirt Unavailable
- 81 Fiction
- 84 Dialogue Unavailable
- 87 Rendez-Vous Unavailable
- 91 Bohème
- 97 Désinvolte
- 98 Étourdie Unavailable
- 477 Rêveuse Unavailable
- 112 Téméraire Unavailable
- 114 Shipshape
- 116 Mighty
- 118 Energy
- 128 Noir Moderne
- 138 Poppy Orange
- 144 Rouge Irréstible
- 142 Rose Émotif
Product code: 46400908
A lipstick with a melt-away balm texture that becomes fluid as soon as it touches the lips. A palette of dazzling shades, from semi-sheer to more intense. The lightweight, shiny version of ROUGE COCO, contained in a travel-friendly and practical metal tube faithful to the black and gold codes of the House.
Result: a wet effect with natural shine.
This moisturising lipstick is enriched with the "Hydratender" complex, composed of:
- Natural esters (components of the NMF*) to immediately moisturize the lips.
- A Meadowfoam oil derivative to protect and maintain hydration for 8 hours straight.
- Phyto-ceramides that protect and smooth the lips by imitating the skin's ceramides.
The combination of waxes and phytosterols of botanical origin creates a watery makeup effect with intense shine.
*Natural Moisturising Factor
Easy and quick lip application.
- Size (g)
Much like the elegant, iconic fashions Coco Chanel began designing almost a century ago, CHANEL fragrances and beauty essentials are sophisticated and timeless. From the legendary fragrance Nº5 to the most effortlessly wearable foundations, CHANEL continues to set the standard for luxury and distinction.More from CHANEL
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy