Product code: 46407133
The exceptional next-generation cream enriched with the Éphémères of Planifolia: rare and powerful molecules that disappear almost as quickly as they appear during the fruit's ripening process. Ephemeral in nature yet eternal in the formula, these extraordinary molecules transmit their infinite revitalising power to the skin. Intensely revitalised, the skin regains its strength, radiance and perfection.
The next generation of SUBLIMAGE La Crème combines 12 actions to restore the skin's strength, vitality and perfection:
- Vitality: ideally moisturised, comfortable and protected, the skin appears radiant and healthy.
- Strength: the skin regains its tightness and elasticity, wrinkles are smoothed and the facial contour is firmed.
- Perfection: dark spots are reduced, the skin texture is refined, the complexion is more even and the skin appears plumped.
SUBLIMAGE La Crème offers a collection of exceptional creams, with light to rich textures, for tailor-made use morning and evening, adapted to every need, season and occasion:
La Crème Texture Fine is as fresh and light as silk satin.
Apply SUBLIMAGE La Crème with the spatula. Dab a small amount onto each cheek, the forehead, neck and décolleté.
Smooth over the face, from the center outwards. Then, glide under the jawline, from chin to ears. Finally, for the décolleté, gently smooth outwards from chin to clavicles.
To optimise the benefits of the cream, perform the revitalising application gesture developed specially by CHANEL. Massage in circular movements with the knuckles, and closed hands, over key areas of the face.
- Skin Type
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy