Product code: 46444701
A powder revolution: a super luxe micro-fine powder with soft-focus nano particles that blur away lines and imperfections for effortlessly flawless skin in a silk-cashmere touch.
When in front of the lens and under the spotlight, model skin requires constant re-touching to prevent skin shining in the wrong areas. Traditional powders can look heavy and dull the skin, so Charlotte created AIR BRUSH FLAWLESS FINISH, this breathable, micro-fine powder technology gives an immaculate complexion that acts like the most luxe, micro-fine cashmere veil on top of the skin for a bright, illuminating finish
- Using the POWDER & SCULPT BRUSH, apply AIR BRUSH FLAWLESS FINISH around the nose, T-zone and any other oily areas that need to be mattified. It can be used on its own, or on top of LIGHT WONDER foundation and RETOUCHER concealer to set them.
- For oily skin types looking for a truly flawless finish, apply AIR BRUSH FLAWLESS FINISH all over the face for more coverage, starting from the T-zone and working outwards and up with a powder brush.
- Charlotte Tilbury
- Makeup Finish
- Powder Type
- Skin Type
- All Types
As a make-up artist working in the fashion and beauty industry for over 20 years and as a busy professional woman and mother determined to look my best, I use the incredible transformative power of make-up on a daily basis. From a young age, I noticed the effect a beautiful woman had entering a room and wanted to understand her secret weapon. Then, at 13 I discovered mascara and personally experienced the power of make-up. I have been hooked ever since.
Early in my career, I was determined and persistent and built my network of professional peers – photographers, models and stylists – many of whom I still work with today. The 1990s – the era of supermodels who epitomised glamorous beauty and really embraced hair and make-up artistry – were inspiring and formative for me.
I believe that every woman wants to feel beautiful, powerful and sexy and that make-up is a great way to achieve this.
I'm privileged to work with some of the most incredible people in the fashion and beauty industry. I've also worked as a creative consultant with many fantastic beauty brands and
More from Charlotte Tilbury
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy