Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Cream Treat & Transform Moisturiser SPF15
The secret's out - over the past 20 years Charlotte has been mixing her own age-defying skincare known in the industry as CHARLOTTE’S MAGIC CREAM.
It’s a secret mix of patented anti-age ingredients, a hyaluronic acid booster plus floral extracts that lift and transform tired skin in an instant! Think of a wilting flower that’s just been watered – skin is flooded with moisture for a glowing complexion in a flash, no matter how dehydrated or lacklustre your skin may look.
A break-through, multi-tasking ingredient, the BioNymph Peptide Complex, fights the ageing process on all fronts: it stimulates collagen production and cell energy and fights free radicals, to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and smooth the skin. A hyaluronic acid booster called Sodium Hyaluronate floods skin with moisture, re-plumping the skin. And an infusion of rose hip oil and vitamin E bring your complexion back to life.
Whether you’re stressed at your desk, dehydrated after a long-haul flight or an all-night hedonist with hungover skin, cheat the appearance of 8 hours sleep with CHARLOTTE’S MAGIC CREAM, for a lasting dewy, plumped-up finish.
It’s one of Charlotte's seven wonders for the skin.
- 1. COMPLEXION LIFT & BOOST COLLAGEN. Apply cream to the tips of the middle 3 fingertips of each hand. Blend into your cheeks starting from the lower cheek, near the mouth, in a sweeping motion up & out. Repeat this motion, moving up the face to simulate blood flow, and penetrate collagen-boosting ingredients deeper into the skin. To blend in the excess and de-congest puffed up cheeks, tap your cheeks with your fingertips in a pitter-patter motion, starting from the top of the cheek bone and working down.
- 2. DEFINE FACIAL FRAMEWORK: CHEEKBONES. Place your forefingers under your cheekbones, starting from the nose. Push upwards, into your bone structure, and outwards, smoothing your fingers along your cheekbones, finishing at your ear. Repeat three times.
- 3. DEFINE FACIAL FRAMEWORK: JAWLINE. Using your thumb and forefinger gently pinch your jawline, 2 seconds per pinch, moving along the line from your chin outwards. This drains puffy skin and sharpens contours. Finish by running your thumb and forefinger along your jaw again, in a sweeping motion, to smooth out skin.
- 4. SMOOTH WRINKLES & RELAX FURROWS. Apply cream to the tips of the middle 3 fingertips of each hand. Starting from the middle of the forehead, massage the cream into the skin in 3 circular motions, moving outwards towards the temples. This relaxes the muscles and smoothes over wrinkles. Pat in any excess cream with your ring finger to stimulate micro-circulation.
- Beauty Collection
- The Wedding Look
- Beauty Concern
- Beauty Effect
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy