Product code: 46444633
Charlotte’s Genius Magic Powder is a revolutionary, light-diffusing loose powder. With ingredients to help blur imperfections, visibly reduce the appearance of dark shadows and boost radiance for mattified, smoother-looking skin.
What makes Charlotte's Genius Magic Powder magic:
- Get the perfect skin day every day!
- Bio-compatible Silky Mica that creates natural opacity with a brightening-radiance effect to instantly create a youthful look. The mica is treated with amino acids that contribute to give a gorgeous silky skin-like, smooth, feel
- Made with 99% unscented, natural, raw ingredients and free of talc
- Spherical Silica is a sebum absorber that mattifies and reduces shine. It reflects the light for a soft focus effect
- Tsubaki Oil is a traditional Japanese oil that nourishes and softens skin
- Squalane, a natural Olive Oil contributes to your skin’s protective barrier
- High performing natural pigments that have a second-skin adherence, and have a creamy feel
- Face Blur Veggie Powder made from an alternative ingredient to talc
- Beauty Category
Displays the beauty category.
- Beauty Goal
- Brightening, Long Lasting, Radiance & Brightening
- Charlotte Tilbury
- Free From
- Gluten Free
- Powder Type
- Size (g)
As a make-up artist working in the fashion and beauty industry for over 20 years and as a busy professional woman and mother determined to look my best, I use the incredible transformative power of make-up on a daily basis. From a young age, I noticed the effect a beautiful woman had entering a room and wanted to understand her secret weapon. Then, at 13 I discovered mascara and personally experienced the power of make-up. I have been hooked ever since. Early in my career, I was determined and persistent and built my network of professional peers – photographers, models and stylists – many of whom I still work with today. The 1990s – the era of supermodels who epitomised glamorous beauty and really embraced hair and make-up artistry – were inspiring and formative for me. I believe that every woman wants to feel beautiful, powerful and sexy and that make-up is a great way to achieve this. I'm privileged to work with some of the most incredible people in the fashion and beauty industry. I've also worked as a creative consultant with many fantastic beauty brands and innovative labs.More from Charlotte Tilbury
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 6pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next morning.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.