Product code: 46444804
When it comes to blusher, Charlotte was looking to re-create that shimmering, youthful flush of excitement you get when you're in love - the "love glow" and spent many years perfecting this ultra-flattering look and has now made it easy for anyone to achieve with CHEEK TO CHIC Swish & Pop Blusher.
A 2-step application ritual, each shade is a creamy, colour-rich texture containing finely crushed pearls to give your skin a limitless glow.
Enliven dull skin in just a Swish and a Pop!
- CHEEK TO CHIC is as easy to apply in the back of a taxi as it is in your bathroom mirror. A fail-proof 2-step Swish and Pop ritual:
- SWISH the brush around the outer shade and tap off the excess. Run the brush flat, up the cheek bone starting from the apple of the cheek, to structure the face.
- POP. Take the pointy end of the brush, dip it in the centre colour and tap off the excess. Apply to the apples of the cheeks to make them pop and glow. Blend seamlessly together.
THE LOOK - THE BLUSHER:
- The Vintage Vamp - Love Is The Drug
- The Golden Goddess, The Dolce Vita - Ecstasy
- The Sophisticate, The Bombshell, The Glamour Muse - Sex On Fire
- The Ingénue, The Uptown Girl - Love Glow
- The Rock Chick, The Rebel - First Love
- Beauty Collection
- The Wedding Look
- Charlotte Tilbury
- Makeup Finish
- Powder Type
- Size (g)
Ratings and Reviews
|Standard delivery within 5 working days||£3.50|
|Next or named day delivery||£6.95|
|Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am||£9.95|
|International delivery||Not available|
|Find out how we may still help you|
Click & collect
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
Returns are FREE
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy