Product code: 46443035
Captivate the room in just one glance with my Eyes To Mesmerise Cream Eye Shadow pots – a clever cream-to-sheen formula that creates maximum impact with minimum effort.
Simply add a sheer wash of colour with your fingertip for a flattering finish for day, or add drama for evening by applying with my Eye Blender Brush for high-impact, high-shine lids.
It’s the ultimate foolproof product and forms part of my One-Minute No-Mirror Makeup.
Choose from six lustrous shades for an instant molten smokey eye that lasts.
Veruschka is a dreamy, minky-mossy golden grey-green that pays tribute to the sultry feline eyes of the iconic model, Veruschka! Pair it with my Rock’N’Kohl iconic liquid eye pencil in Veruschka Mink for cat-eyes that are guaranteed to turn heads.
Why you’ll love it:
- The revolutionary water-infused formula has a cooling effect on hard-working eyes.
- Easy glide-on formula won’t drag the delicate eye area.
- Added vitamin E hydrates and provides antioxidant protection from free radicals.
- Soft-focus illuminating pigments smooth over lines and imperfections for a visibly more youthful finish.
- Contained within a super-luxe glass jar.
Apply Eyes to Mesmerise using your fingers for a soft, smooth and natural day look. Apply it to the eyelid working it backwards and forwards like a windscreen wiper to create a gorgeous wash.
If you have difficulty getting it into the inner corner of the eye with your finger, take your Smudger brush and run along the lashline & work into the inner corner. Using my Smudger brush, run the product underneath the lower lashline. Blend it in with your finger for a dreamy, hazy finish.
For a more intense, smokey evening look apply the product with my Blender Brush. Go from chiffon to a liquid lame finish by lightly dampening the brush.
To complete your bedazzling, mesmerising eye look apply Rock ‘N’ Kohl: Veruschka Mink along the lash line to define the eyes. Finish with Full Fat Lashes for a full and fabulous flutter.
- Veruschka is a dreamy, minky-mossy golden grey-green that pays tribute to the sultry feline eyes of the iconic model, Veruschka! Pair it with my Rock’N’Kohl iconic liquid eye pencil in Veruschka Mink for cat-eyes that are guaranteed to turn heads.
- Bette is a rich, burnished, amber-gold tone designed to recreate those famous and powerful Bette Davis eyes. Pair it with The Classic eyeliner powder pencil in Sophia for an elegant smokey effect that’s softer than black.
- Cleopatra is a vibrant peacock hue inspired by the mesmerizing Queen of Egypt and Elizabeth Taylor’s portrayal of her in the film – Cleopatra. It has a smoky finish for added sex appeal. Pair it with my Rock’N’Kohl iconic liquid eye pencil in Marlene Midnight for a show-stopping stare.
- Mona Lisa is a wisteria-chocolate bronze that I designed to recreate the soft-focused smoky stare of da Vinci’s leading lady with that unbreakable gaze. Pair it with my Rock’N’Kohl iconic liquid eye pencil in Barbarella Brown for an utterly beguiling look that works just as well for the office or after five.
- Jean is a gorgeous, sparkling-pink champagne inspired by the iconic beauty Marilyn Monroe. It gives you an instantly fresh, ingénue, wide-eyed pretty look. Pair it with The Classic eyeliner powder pencil in Sophia for a timelessly chic result that’s ideal for day.
- Marie Antoinette is an antique oyster gold hue inspired by the hypnotizing beauty of the infamous Queen of France. Use it to hypnotise your own followers. Pair it with The Classic eyeliner powder pencil in Audrey for a sensual stare. It's the perfect day-to-night look.
- Charlotte Tilbury
- Eyeshadow Type
- Makeup Finish
As a make-up artist working in the fashion and beauty industry for over 20 years and as a busy professional woman and mother determined to look my best, I use the incredible transformative power of make-up on a daily basis. From a young age, I noticed the effect a beautiful woman had entering a room and wanted to understand her secret weapon. Then, at 13 I discovered mascara and personally experienced the power of make-up. I have been hooked ever since.
Early in my career, I was determined and persistent and built my network of professional peers – photographers, models and stylists – many of whom I still work with today. The 1990s – the era of supermodels who epitomised glamorous beauty and really embraced hair and make-up artistry – were inspiring and formative for me.
I believe that every woman wants to feel beautiful, powerful and sexy and that make-up is a great way to achieve this.
I'm privileged to work with some of the most incredible people in the fashion and beauty industry. I've also worked as a creative consultant with many fantastic beauty brands and
More from Charlotte Tilbury
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy