Product code: 46444502
This is a secret that silver screen sirens have kept to themselves for years - and once I share it with you - so will you!
With FILMSTAR BRONZE & GLOW you can slim, sculpt, shorten, trim and highlight your features. It's amazing what clever shading and highlighting tricks can do to your facial framework - it's an illusion that I use all the time, particularly for red carpet scrutiny, and my clients can't get enough of it.
Take what you were born with and maximise your assets with FILMSTAR BRONZE & GLOW!
- Use after applying a light coating of AIR-BRUSH FLAWLESS FINISH Micro-Powder for perfect adherence.
- BRONZE: Apply the shading colour to the areas you want to sculpt and define using my POWDER & SCULPT BRUSH: the hollows of your cheeks, temples, jaw line, sides and tip of your nose. Never forget to BLEND-BLEND-BLEND!
- GLOW: Apply the highlighter on top of the cheek bones, down the centre of the nose, the lip’s cupid bow and brow bone to give you candle-lit skin.
- Charlotte Tilbury
- Powder Type
- Size (g)
As a make-up artist working in the fashion and beauty industry for over 20 years and as a busy professional woman and mother determined to look my best, I use the incredible transformative power of make-up on a daily basis. From a young age, I noticed the effect a beautiful woman had entering a room and wanted to understand her secret weapon. Then, at 13 I discovered mascara and personally experienced the power of make-up. I have been hooked ever since.
Early in my career, I was determined and persistent and built my network of professional peers – photographers, models and stylists – many of whom I still work with today. The 1990s – the era of supermodels who epitomised glamorous beauty and really embraced hair and make-up artistry – were inspiring and formative for me.
I believe that every woman wants to feel beautiful, powerful and sexy and that make-up is a great way to achieve this.
I'm privileged to work with some of the most incredible people in the fashion and beauty industry. I've also worked as a creative consultant with many fantastic beauty brands and
More from Charlotte Tilbury
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy