Product code: 46444102
A glow-gasmic, Prisma highlight, blush and bronze for all over 'love-light' rainbow effect skin and eye gilding. This complexion-enhancing, light diffuser features warm shades with golden undertones and a soft velvety texture. If you want a natural looking tanned glow or an 'eye light', this is the palette for you...
"My new Glowgasm palettes are like painting on joy. I call these my 'satin light' shades because they glide onto the skin like silk-satin and make you look fresher and smoother – it has a glow gel that rolls over and smooths onto the complexion so you can look like the most glowing, gorgeous version of you in an instant!" Charlotte Tilbury.
What makes it magic:
Shades in each [clockwise from top left];
- LIGHT IT – a soft champagne to highlight and illuminate
- GLOW IT – layer your level of illuminating glow
- POP IT – a youthful rosy blush to illuminate any skin type
- BRONZE IT – a neutral cocoa to tone, sculpt and define contours
- Magic Glow Pearl Light Play Pigments – bright, lustrous pearl pigments which give a deep lustre with a soft, silky feel and a 'rainbow-illusion' effect
- Glow Gel – with a glowing translucency that stretches over the skin enhancing the pigment effect!
- Smoothing polymers – for a soft-focus effect and smooth texture
- Silky Mica – a soft gliding effect allowing easy application with a silky-smooth finish
- Brush on top of cheekbones, temples, inner corner of the eyes, eyelids, cupid’s bow and décolletage
- To intensify the glow drama, wet your brush before applying
4 x 3.8g
- Beauty Collection
- The Natural Glow
- Beauty Goal
- Charlotte Tilbury
- Makeup Finish
- Size (g)
As a make-up artist working in the fashion and beauty industry for over 20 years and as a busy professional woman and mother determined to look my best, I use the incredible transformative power of make-up on a daily basis. From a young age, I noticed the effect a beautiful woman had entering a room and wanted to understand her secret weapon. Then, at 13 I discovered mascara and personally experienced the power of make-up. I have been hooked ever since. Early in my career, I was determined and persistent and built my network of professional peers – photographers, models and stylists – many of whom I still work with today. The 1990s – the era of supermodels who epitomised glamorous beauty and really embraced hair and make-up artistry – were inspiring and formative for me. I believe that every woman wants to feel beautiful, powerful and sexy and that make-up is a great way to achieve this. I'm privileged to work with some of the most incredible people in the fashion and beauty industry. I've also worked as a creative consultant with many fantastic beauty brands and innovative labs.More from Charlotte Tilbury