Product code: 46441026
“I have bottled the beauty DNA of 11 iconic, world-changing people to create new shades in homage to their inspiring beauty and lives, and the difference we can make together!” Charlotte Tilbury.
This year’s inspirations are people who have shaped the world and instilled change, 11 strong, magic people...Rule breakers, record makers and history shakers.
Charlotte Tilbury has bottled their beauty DNA and created lipsticks in homage to them in a new, suits all range so that everyone can have their glamour, confidence and power, every day and everywhere.
“When I created this range, I wanted to create a new colour world for everyone looking for gaps in the colour spectrum and mixing the most nuanced, super flattering, super wearable shades! These shades have superpowers, they look incredible on everyone! I always envision the colour and texture, and how they complement each other to make the shade even more unique and incredible.” Charlotte Tilbury.
Cast your magic spell on the world with these new shades.
This is the ultimate empowering collaboration with Women for Women International to inspire #LIPSTICKCONFIDENCE and change lives with a truly magical £1 million pledge of Hot Lips sales to the incredible charity and their work helping women survivors of war rebuild their lives. UK Charity Registration Number: 1115109.
- JK Magic, a soft, flattering, pink-kissed-with-nude lipstick in homage to JK Rowling
- Angel Alessandra, a perfect sunset, peachy nude lipstick inspired by the ultimate angel, Alessandra Ambrosio
- Amazing Amal, an elegant, soft, warm, berry-pink lipstick in homage to Amal Clooney
- Red Hot Susan, a universally-flattering tawny-orange red lipstick in homage to Susan Sarandon
- Patsy Red, an iconic, statement red matte lipstick in homage to Patsy Tilbury
- Carina's Star, a fresh, illuminating, modern peachy soft coral in homage to Carina Lau
- In Love With Olivia, a super-flattering, sumptuous pink lipstick in homage to Olivia Palermo
- Glowing Jen, a universal, tawny, beachy rose lipstick in homage to Jennifer Aniston
- Dancefloor Princess, a dreamy, pretty, cool-girl pink lipstick in homage to Kylie Minogue
- Viva La Vergara, a flattering, soft wine matte lipstick in homage to Sofia Vergara
- Enigmatic Edward, a timeless, comforting, lipstick conditioner in homage to Edward Enninful
- Charlotte Tilbury
- Makeup Finish
- Size (g)
As a make-up artist working in the fashion and beauty industry for over 20 years and as a busy professional woman and mother determined to look my best, I use the incredible transformative power of make-up on a daily basis. From a young age, I noticed the effect a beautiful woman had entering a room and wanted to understand her secret weapon. Then, at 13 I discovered mascara and personally experienced the power of make-up. I have been hooked ever since. Early in my career, I was determined and persistent and built my network of professional peers – photographers, models and stylists – many of whom I still work with today. The 1990s – the era of supermodels who epitomised glamorous beauty and really embraced hair and make-up artistry – were inspiring and formative for me. I believe that every woman wants to feel beautiful, powerful and sexy and that make-up is a great way to achieve this. I'm privileged to work with some of the most incredible people in the fashion and beauty industry. I've also worked as a creative consultant with many fantastic beauty brands and innovative labs.More from Charlotte Tilbury
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
Next or named day delivery
Order before 8pm
- Next or named evening delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Order before 8pm
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Order before 8pm
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy