We continually check and compare our prices against our high street competitors, every day, even during sales, so you don't have to.
Product code: 46441402
In collaboration with 12 incredible women: Miranda Kerr, Nicole Kidman, Salma Hayek, Kate Bosworth, Laura Bailey, Cindy Crawford, Helena Bonham-Carter, Liv Tyler, Emily Ratakjowski, Carina Lau, Poppy Delevingne, Kim Kardashian-West.
The Hot Lips collection also includes the following best-selling, best-loved celebrity shades: Kate Moss, Penelope Cruz, Sienna Miller and Victoria Beckham.
“Lipstick is powerful. It has the ability to completely change your state of mind: It can boost your confidence, pick you up when you’re feeling down, re-energise you, add instant glamour to any outfit and immediately enhance your beauty – there’s happiness in every tube! With Hot Lips I want to celebrate the mood-enhancing power of lipstick by creating a shade that captures the personality of each of the 16 incredible women that I admire, and in so doing raise awareness for an amazing charity, Women For Women.” Charlotte Tilbury.
Charlotte has created a range of 12 Hot lipstick shades inspired by some of the world’s most mesmerising women. Each celebrity inspires Charlotte in so many ways - either for their beauty, their style, their power or for their positive message for good. It’s the ultimate all-female beauty collaboration.
- Miranda Kerr, Miranda May
- Nicole Kidman, Kidman's Kiss
- Cindy Crawford, Super Cindy
- Kate Bosworth, Bosworth's Beauty
- Salma Hayek, Salma's Secret
- Liv Tyler, Liv It Up
- Laura Baily, Tell Laura
- Poppy Delevingne, Electric Poppy
- Emily Ratakjowski, Hot Emily
- Helena Bonham-Carter, Hel's Bells
- Carina Lau, Carina's Love
- Kim Kardashian-West, Kim K.W
- Kate Moss, Nude Kate
- Penelope Cruz, Penelope Pink
- Sienna Miller, Sexy Sienna
- Vistoria Beckham, Very Victoria
Founded by Zainab Salbi, since 1993 Women for Women International (WfWI) has supported 429,000 of the most socially-excluded women survivors of war in Afghanistan, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Democratic Republic of Congo, Kosovo, Iraq, Nigeria, Rwanda and South Sudan.
- £1 from every Hot Lips lipstick sale will be donated to Women For Women in the first two months of launch. “In these two months we hope to raise as much as £100k for the charity which will help them would pay for 330 women to attend the one-year programme or fund over 15 classes of 20 women for a year.”
- Charlotte has become a sister to a woman within the charity, donating money every month to her development. Charlotte will be making these ongoing donations on behalf of the incredible women making up the Hot Lips collection.
- Find out how you can join Charlotte too: http://www.womenforwomen.org.uk/sponsor-a-sister.
- On top of this, Charlotte and the 12 celebrities supporting the Hot Lips launch, will be asking EVERYONE to join their #LIPSTICKCONFIDENCE social media campaign, to raise awareness for the work of Women for Women.
- Beauty Effect
- Charlotte Tilbury
- Size (g)
Ratings and Reviews
|Standard delivery within 5 working days||£3.50|
|Next or named day delivery||£6.95|
|Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am||£9.95|
|International delivery||Not available|
Click & collect
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
Returns are FREE
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy