Product code: 46444503
Charlotte Tilbury introduces the new Natural, Glowing Look in a palette, enriched with smoothing, radiance-enhancing, colour-correcting magic ingredients.
“You don’t need to give me an hour to feel the full force of my makeup magic. Just give me 5 minutes in the wing mirror of your car and I can show you an instant, naturally gorgeous look. The formulas are so easy to blend. The palette colours are so harmonious The format is so easy to use and follow.
"The new natural, glowing look is a look I have been working on for years and use on clients for anything from runway to the big day: it was my go-to blushing bride look for Kate Moss’s wedding day. It is the perfect a chic, effortless look on the go. I call it a natural-looking You-but-Better instant makeup PICK ME UP!” - Charlotte Tilbury.
LUXURY PALETTE: Colour-Coded Eye Shadows
Each colour in the eyeshadow trio has a different texture and formula to suit its primary function. Prime, a matte texture, is emollient-rich to smooth the eyelid, Enhance, in satin, blends easily with all of the other colours and Smoke, in matte, is highly pigment-rich to create a dramatic effect.
A cream-in-powder texture, enriched with luxe polymers that adhere pigment to skin for longer-lasting colour – no cracking, dropping or sitting in lines.
Enriched with oils and silicon-treated pearls for velvet-smooth application and beautifully-radiant colour.
FILMSTAR BRONZE & GLOW: Face Bronze & Highlight/p>
The Bronzer has been specially blended to be the perfect universal shade to sculpt any skin tone.
The highlighter is universally flattering and uses Light Flex Technology for a luminous complexion.
CHEEK TO CHIC: Swish & Pop Blusher
Light Flex Technology captures light on the skin and re-emits it out for a luminous, youthful complexion.
Colour-rich crushed pearls smooth & buff the skin for optimal application.
Hydrating Polymers nourish the skin and replace the talc content that can create a dusty, lacklustre finish.
The DAY LOOK that will enhance your natural beauty!
1. To create the natural, polished daytime look, start by applying my Eye Brighten shade all over the lid using my Blender Brush
2. Then apply the Enhance shade to the outer socket and run it underneath the eye with a Smudger brush.
3. Line the upper lash line with The Classic eyeliner pencil in Audrey.
4. Finish with lashings of my Full Fat Lashes mascara.
5. Create a beautiful, sun-kissed highlight to the skin with my Face Bronze, blending it all over the face where the sun would naturally hit.
6. You can also contour the nose by using your Blender Brush to trace down the centre of the nose, under the tip and across the tip like a windscreen wiper.
Dial it up for a natural, smokey eye DINNER look.
7. Using my Smudger brush, apply the Smoke shade along upper lash line, and underneath.
8. For a more defined contour and use Face Bronze, suck in your cheeks and follow the hollow using my Powder & Sculpt Brush.
9. For a dreamy glow, glide the Highlight shade along the tops of the cheekbones.
10. To complete the perfect dinner lip, use Matte Revolution in Bond Girl straight from the bullet.
- Charlotte Tilbury
- Gift Set Type
- Make-Up Sets
As a make-up artist working in the fashion and beauty industry for over 20 years and as a busy professional woman and mother determined to look my best, I use the incredible transformative power of make-up on a daily basis. From a young age, I noticed the effect a beautiful woman had entering a room and wanted to understand her secret weapon. Then, at 13 I discovered mascara and personally experienced the power of make-up. I have been hooked ever since.
Early in my career, I was determined and persistent and built my network of professional peers – photographers, models and stylists – many of whom I still work with today. The 1990s – the era of supermodels who epitomised glamorous beauty and really embraced hair and make-up artistry – were inspiring and formative for me.
I believe that every woman wants to feel beautiful, powerful and sexy and that make-up is a great way to achieve this.
I'm privileged to work with some of the most incredible people in the fashion and beauty industry. I've also worked as a creative consultant with many fantastic beauty brands and
More from Charlotte Tilbury