Product code: 46444506
Pretty Youth Glow Filter in either Pretty Fresh or Seduce Blush are youth-enhancing cheek filters that make you look instantly fresh and glowing.
A cream to powder texture that goes on like silk, it's inspired by the youthful, playful filters that give you an instant fresh, pretty cheek glow.
Charlotte has created a cheek filter palette, a blurring beauty blush and highlighter, to give you that just-run-through-a-meadow youth glow filter in real life, real time.
- Rubbery Waxes: two soft waxes combined with one rigid wax gives structure and a 'first touch' rubbery sensorial texture to the product, also helping to create perfect pick-up with a face brush
- Silica: allows for a perfect blendable application with a dry-touch feeling. It has a nude skin sensation and creates a blurring effect
- Pearly Pigments in Pretty Fresh: creates mutlicolour reflections to catch the light
- Perfect Vibrant Pigments in Seduce Blush: adds intense and brilliant colour to the formula, but gives a delicate veil of colour when applied, all thanks to the optimum yield of pigments
- A coral pink blush with a pearlescent pink highlighter
- A nude pink blush with a champagne rose highlighter
This limited edition set comes complete with a unique applicator designed to deposit glow and a first love blush effect where you need it on your cheekbones, instantly giving a lifted effect and adding a dewy youth to the complexion.
- Charlotte Tilbury
- Makeup Finish
- Size (g)
As a make-up artist working in the fashion and beauty industry for over 20 years and as a busy professional woman and mother determined to look my best, I use the incredible transformative power of make-up on a daily basis. From a young age, I noticed the effect a beautiful woman had entering a room and wanted to understand her secret weapon. Then, at 13 I discovered mascara and personally experienced the power of make-up. I have been hooked ever since. Early in my career, I was determined and persistent and built my network of professional peers – photographers, models and stylists – many of whom I still work with today. The 1990s – the era of supermodels who epitomised glamorous beauty and really embraced hair and make-up artistry – were inspiring and formative for me. I believe that every woman wants to feel beautiful, powerful and sexy and that make-up is a great way to achieve this. I'm privileged to work with some of the most incredible people in the fashion and beauty industry. I've also worked as a creative consultant with many fantastic beauty brands and innovative labs.More from Charlotte Tilbury