Product code: 46448012
The secret to star lips!
Glistening with moisture, lit with real diamond shine...Four magical colour lip looks for four magical moods.
Charlotte Tilbury has created a constellation of heavenly, sumptuous star-lit lip glosses for movie star kiss-worthy lips."I wanted to put those famous movie star kisses in a tube. Four amazing glosses for fullest-looking, most bouncy, velvety-rich, cushion-y lips. My new intelligent lip gloss formula has colour that was created to inspire lovely lips, sexy lips, happy lips and confident lips. It has real diamond extract, so you are guaranteed to dazzle and delight."
- Film polymers create an excellent soft, elegant, silky feeling film to enhance wear imparting a luscious, wet shiny glossy finish
- Emollient Oil – Brilliant emollient spreading properties with a rich feel. It leaves the lips with a heavy gloss
- Magic Diamond Powder – to portray illuminating energy with a photo luminescence
- Microcrystalline Wax adding a soft cushiony touch
- Hyaluronic acid – Used to hydrate the skin due its high water holding capacity
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract - Rich in oligosaccharides purified from yeast
- Sodium chondroitin sulfate - A mucopolysaccharide which is known to exist within the connective tissue of skin. Possesses excellent filmogenic and skin barrier properties
- Peptides– A polypeptide used to help maintain the youthful appearance of the skin
- Charlotte Tilbury
- Size (g)
As a make-up artist working in the fashion and beauty industry for over 20 years and as a busy professional woman and mother determined to look my best, I use the incredible transformative power of make-up on a daily basis. From a young age, I noticed the effect a beautiful woman had entering a room and wanted to understand her secret weapon. Then, at 13 I discovered mascara and personally experienced the power of make-up. I have been hooked ever since. Early in my career, I was determined and persistent and built my network of professional peers – photographers, models and stylists – many of whom I still work with today. The 1990s – the era of supermodels who epitomised glamorous beauty and really embraced hair and make-up artistry – were inspiring and formative for me. I believe that every woman wants to feel beautiful, powerful and sexy and that make-up is a great way to achieve this. I'm privileged to work with some of the most incredible people in the fashion and beauty industry. I've also worked as a creative consultant with many fantastic beauty brands and innovative labs.More from Charlotte Tilbury
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy