Product code: 46445005
TAKE IT ALL OFF was created by Charlotte to ensure that, no matter how much of a mascara addict you are, every last lashing of mascara and make-up is instantly dissolved and cleared in a Shake, Pump, Soak & Swipe!
TAKE IT ALL OFF is an oil-rich, two-toned cleanser, enriched with soothing organic cornflower water and regenerating Veronica Extract. Two pumps effortlessly removes even the hardest to shift makeup in one swipe, while also caring for and replenishing make-up wearied eyes.
It's one of Charlotte's seven wonders for your skin!.
- Shake the bottle well to blend the oil and water layers together.
- Pump the applicator twice, with a wet cotton pad on top.
- Soak the eyelid by placing the cotton pad over closed eyes and hold down for 10 seconds.
- Swipe outwards, from the nose, to remove your make-up and any excess formula.
Never rub your eye socket as this will age the delicate eye region. To remove truly stubborn make-up simply repeat the process above. TAKE IT ALL OFF is also very effective at removing lipstick.
- A cotton bud soaked in TAKE IT ALL OFF can be your best friend when trying to perfect eye make-up application. Cheat the perfect eye line by running the cotton bud under and above the eye line for the clean, crisp perfect! It’s a trick most make-up artists use, but I will never admit to telling you that!
- Beauty Effect
- Charlotte Tilbury
- Skin Type
- All Types
- Eye Care
As a make-up artist working in the fashion and beauty industry for over 20 years and as a busy professional woman and mother determined to look my best, I use the incredible transformative power of make-up on a daily basis. From a young age, I noticed the effect a beautiful woman had entering a room and wanted to understand her secret weapon. Then, at 13 I discovered mascara and personally experienced the power of make-up. I have been hooked ever since.
Early in my career, I was determined and persistent and built my network of professional peers – photographers, models and stylists – many of whom I still work with today. The 1990s – the era of supermodels who epitomised glamorous beauty and really embraced hair and make-up artistry – were inspiring and formative for me.
I believe that every woman wants to feel beautiful, powerful and sexy and that make-up is a great way to achieve this.
I'm privileged to work with some of the most incredible people in the fashion and beauty industry. I've also worked as a creative consultant with many fantastic beauty brands and
More from Charlotte Tilbury
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy