Product code: 46445005
TAKE IT ALL OFF was created by Charlotte to ensure that, no matter how much of a mascara addict you are, every last lashing of mascara and make-up is instantly dissolved and cleared in a Shake, Pump, Soak & Swipe!
TAKE IT ALL OFF is an oil-rich, two-toned cleanser, enriched with soothing organic cornflower water and regenerating Veronica Extract. Two pumps effortlessly removes even the hardest to shift makeup in one swipe, while also caring for and replenishing make-up wearied eyes.
It's one of Charlotte's seven wonders for your skin!.
- Shake the bottle well to blend the oil and water layers together.
- Pump the applicator twice, with a wet cotton pad on top.
- Soak the eyelid by placing the cotton pad over closed eyes and hold down for 10 seconds.
- Swipe outwards, from the nose, to remove your make-up and any excess formula.
Never rub your eye socket as this will age the delicate eye region. To remove truly stubborn make-up simply repeat the process above. TAKE IT ALL OFF is also very effective at removing lipstick.
- A cotton bud soaked in TAKE IT ALL OFF can be your best friend when trying to perfect eye make-up application. Cheat the perfect eye line by running the cotton bud under and above the eye line for the clean, crisp perfect! It’s a trick most make-up artists use, but I will never admit to telling you that!
- Beauty Category
Displays the beauty category.
- Beauty Goal
- Charlotte Tilbury
- Liquid, Oil
- Skin Type
- Make-up Remover
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 6pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next morning.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.