Product code: 46445002
Charlotte has created a miracle fix to turn around tired, dull, dehydrated skin in a beauty flash called WONDERGLOW, powered by a breakthrough Fluorescent Core Light Diffuser that cleverly steals UV light from its surroundings and re-emits it as skin luminosity to disguise and transform drab, sleep-deprived skin.
WONDERGLOW is a visionary new anti-age hybrid. A cross between an anti-age elixir and a complexion-enhancing light diffuser to give skin an instant “spotlight” effect. Collagen-boosting peptides and patented wrinkle-preventing ingredients are fused with light-reflecting microspheres with a fluorescent core that fill in wrinkles and scatter light to blur away lines and flood skin with luminosity.
Create the definition of youthful, healthy skin: glowing, hydrated and effervescent. It can be used underneath my LIGHT WONDER foundation, on its own for a relaxed, effortlessly dewy look or on top of makeup throughout the day to give your skin an instant pick-me-up.
One of Charlotte's seven wonders for your skin!
WONDERGLOW has multiple uses – perfect for an easy glow on the go!
- 1. For an effortless, “makeup free” dewy look: moisturise your skin with CHARLOTTE’S MAGIC CREAM, then apply WONDERGLOW, with your hands or using a brush, to the entire face focussing on the top of the cheekbones to give your face an instant lift.
- 2. To enhance your luminosity under makeup: after moisturising, apply a fine layer of WONDERGLOW to your entire face, using your hands or a brush, focussing on your cheekbones. Apply my LIGHT WONDER foundation on top for optimal, luminous coverage.
- 3. As a desk ‘til dusk pick me up, apply a walnut sized amount of WONDERGLOW to your cheekbones and brow bone, on top of day-worn makeup to lift and perk up your complexion.
- Beauty Collection
- The Fresh Glow Look
- Charlotte Tilbury
- Skin Type
- All Types
As a make-up artist working in the fashion and beauty industry for over 20 years and as a busy professional woman and mother determined to look my best, I use the incredible transformative power of make-up on a daily basis. From a young age, I noticed the effect a beautiful woman had entering a room and wanted to understand her secret weapon. Then, at 13 I discovered mascara and personally experienced the power of make-up. I have been hooked ever since.
Early in my career, I was determined and persistent and built my network of professional peers – photographers, models and stylists – many of whom I still work with today. The 1990s – the era of supermodels who epitomised glamorous beauty and really embraced hair and make-up artistry – were inspiring and formative for me.
I believe that every woman wants to feel beautiful, powerful and sexy and that make-up is a great way to achieve this.
I'm privileged to work with some of the most incredible people in the fashion and beauty industry. I've also worked as a creative consultant with many fantastic beauty brands and
More from Charlotte Tilbury
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy