Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow Instant Soft-Focus Beauty Flash Primer, 40ml
Charlotte has created a miracle fix to turn around tired, dull, dehydrated skin in a beauty flash called WONDERGLOW, powered by a breakthrough Fluorescent Core Light Diffuser that cleverly steals UV light from its surroundings and re-emits it as skin luminosity to disguise and transform drab, sleep-deprived skin.
WONDERGLOW is a visionary new anti-age hybrid. A cross between an anti-age elixir and a complexion-enhancing light diffuser to give skin an instant “spotlight” effect. Collagen-boosting peptides and patented wrinkle-preventing ingredients are fused with light-reflecting microspheres with a fluorescent core that fill in wrinkles and scatter light to blur away lines and flood skin with luminosity.
Create the definition of youthful, healthy skin: glowing, hydrated and effervescent. It can be used underneath my LIGHT WONDER foundation, on its own for a relaxed, effortlessly dewy look or on top of makeup throughout the day to give your skin an instant pick-me-up.
One of Charlotte's seven wonders for your skin!
WONDERGLOW has multiple uses – perfect for an easy glow on the go!
- 1. For an effortless, “makeup free” dewy look: moisturise your skin with CHARLOTTE’S MAGIC CREAM, then apply WONDERGLOW, with your hands or using a brush, to the entire face focussing on the top of the cheekbones to give your face an instant lift.
- 2. To enhance your luminosity under makeup: after moisturising, apply a fine layer of WONDERGLOW to your entire face, using your hands or a brush, focussing on your cheekbones. Apply my LIGHT WONDER foundation on top for optimal, luminous coverage.
- 3. As a desk ‘til dusk pick me up, apply a walnut sized amount of WONDERGLOW to your cheekbones and brow bone, on top of day-worn makeup to lift and perk up your complexion.
- Skin Type
- All Types
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy