Chilli Pro Reaper Stunt Scooter, Gold
Product code: 75361409
The Chilli Reaper scooter offers entry-lebel riders to chance to try out their first stunt scooter without compromising quality or safety.
This little aluminium number is quick, agile and light enough for all imaginable tricks in the park. And yes, don't worry parents - there's a brake at the back too. Those brand new trainers you bought them are safe for another day.
- Assembly Required
- Partial Assembly Required
- Country of Origin
- Development Claims
- Develops hand eye coordination
- H84 x W11 x D50cm
- Frame Material
- Aluminium, Steel
- 2 year guarantee included
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years parts and labour
- 6061 Aluminium, Strengthened Steel
- Maximum User Weight
- Model name / number
- Number of People Required to Assemble
- Scooter Type
- Kick Scooter, Kids Scooter
- Skills Development
- Motor skills
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Suitable From
- 7 years
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2-7 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.