Product code: 78744103
Create the feeling of a roaring log fire with this dramatic combination of tobacco accent, leather and amber that’s peppered with clove, patchouli and labdanum and freshened with rum, grapefruit and bergamot.
- 1. In order to get most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- 2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours straight during the first third of the candle and 1 to 2 hours during the remaining.
- 3. Do not leave your candle unattended.
- 4. Keep away from drafts, children, curtains and pets.
- 5. Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow the candle to solidify before relighting.
- 6. Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick, which should be clean and no longer than 6mm at all times.
- 7. Always protect the table or surface on which candle is set (with a coaster or a plate, for example).
- 8. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- 9. Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80°F.
- 10. The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its purchase.
- Cire Trudon
- Burn Time
- Up to 60 hours
- Country of Origin
- H10.5 x W9.5 x D9.5 cm
- Fragrance Type
- Glass, Wax
- Packaged Dimensions
- H11 x W10 x D10 cm
The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Dry Woody
- Wax Composition
Unpackaged weight of the product
In 1643, founder Claude Trudon was a respected candle maker and merchant trading handmade wax alongside spices, fruits and flowers. Recognised as the oldest candle maker in the world, 17th Century manuscripts confirm Trudon as the official candle supplier to the French Royal Court with a reputation for using only the finest quality wax.
Today, inspired by the Royal palaces, churches, cathedrals and garden locations where Kings and Queens would once roam, the Cire Trudon collection is a re-imagining of a rich history using ingredients in their purest form from some of the world’s most beautiful regions.
Stylishly presented within hand-blown glass, bearing the signature gold emblem, each Cire Trudon candle is carefully crafted by hand within our Normandy workshop. The ultimate scent and style statement.More from Cire Trudon