Product code: 46216009
Clarins new range of Gentle Foaming Cleansers are tailored to your skin type and concerns. Hydrating Gentle Foaming Cleanser is suitable for normal to dry skin types thanks to aloe vera extract which reinforces the skins hydration. The anti-pollution formula is now even greener than ever with the two key alpine herb ingredients, gentian and lemon balm now being harvested from the Domaine Clarins, the open-air laboratory in the heart of the alps. The thick cream texture lathers upon contact with water to remove all traces of make-up and impurities, whilst also protecting from dehydration and helping to limit the drying effects of hard water. Skin is left feeling soft and soothed.
Who it's for: For women with normal to dry skin.
Benefits. Hydrating Gentle Foaming Cleansers offers 5 main benefits:
- Gently washes away impurities, makeup, and pollution
- Leaves skin soft, smooth, and hydrated
- Preserves a healthy balance of the skin's microbiota
- Naturally lathering formula is soap- and SLS-free
- Formulated with plant extracts sourced responsibly from Le Domaine Clarins, our open-air laboratory in the French Alps
Our key active ingredients: Clarins uses over 250 natural plant extracts in its formulas. All those active ingredients are carefully selected for their effectiveness and are delivered in an optimal formula to reveal the beauty of every woman.
- Aloe Vera deeply hydrates
- Moringa eliminates pollution
- Gentian: Part of the Clarins' Gentle Complex that soothes and softens the skin for an ultra-gentle cleansing experience
How can I use a cleanser in my beauty routine? Whatever your age, you can complete your cleansing routine with The Clarins range of exfoliators and scrubs to get skin looking its very best by sloughing away embedded impurities and dead skin cells. Before applying your day cream, you can also apply priming products like a hydrating serum to boost the effectiveness of your day moisturiser.
About Clarins: From the beginnings as a Parisian spa, Clarins has remained one of the biggest names in beauty for over 60 years. Thanks to our iconic product collection, brimming with pure plant extracts and essential oils, our products are both efficacious and luxurious.
We put our planet and nature first: Inside: Clarins created the most natural formula possible including 9 organic ingredients from which 3 are fair trade certified, and the organic ingredients sourced from fair trade practices, whenever possible. Outside: The eco-developed double vial bottle is made out of 10% recycled material and the packaging has been reduced.
Clarins We Care: At the core of Clarins is a love of people and the planet. We believe that beauty comes from the heart and is expressed by taking action. Our mission: Making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet. Caring for the planet: by 2025, we are committed to doing more with:
- 100% of our sourcing to be sustainable
- 80% of ingredients to be organically cultivated
- 100% of packaging to be recyclable
- 30% reduction of our carbon footprint
Caring for people: Optimised traceability, reinforced Fair Trade programmes and also doing even more for health and children.
Clarins TerraCycle Program: We have partnered with TerraCycle to recycle all your beauty empties. Return your hard to recycle products such as our iconic Double Serum to your nearest Clarins counter and TerraCycle will do the rest.
How to use:
Apply morning and/or night.
Additional secret beauty tip:
- Lather: Warm the product between your palms. Add water and work into a lather
- Apply: Use the natural weight of your hands to distribute the lather evenly over face and neck
- Lift hands on and off quickly to create a suction, working outwards over the face
- Rinse: Splash with cool water and pat dry
- Tone: Follow with Toning Lotion
- Beauty Category
Displays the beauty category.
- Beauty Effect
- Cream to Foam
- Skin Type
- Combination, Dry, Normal, Oily
Plants. Our science.
It’s a fact. With Clarins, life’s more beautiful.More from Clarins
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days. Order before 8pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next morning.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next day. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.