- 3 This size is unavailable
- 3.5 This size is unavailable
- 4 This size is unavailable
- 4.5 This size is available
- 5 This size is available
- 5.5 This size is unavailable
- 6 This size is unavailable
- 6.5 This size is unavailable
- 7 This size is unavailable
- 7.5 This size is unavailable
- 8 This size is unavailable
Product code: 12460584
Designed with a fresh summer look, these Poppy sandals from Clarks have a flatform sole and espadrille detailing.
With EVA in the outsole to keep the style lightweight, these sandals feature rubber pods for added grip, a secure ankle fastening and a super soft suede sock for luxurious comfort.
Heel height: 4cm
- Heel Height
Heel Height: (approx) Flat: <1cm; Low: 1-4cm; Mid: 5-8cm; High: 8+cm
- Heel Type
- Upper: Leather, Sole:Rubber, Lining: Suede
- Shoe Style
Brand information & size guide
In 1825 in a Somerset village, James Clark used offcuts of leather to create a pair of slippers. After his visionary son took over later in the century, the company was revitalised and created the first ever shoe designed to fit the shape of the foot in 1883. The business grew from strength to strength and opened their own chain of shops, introduced a choice of width fittings and began manufacturing children's shoes. Since then, they've continued to innovate and are now one of the best-known names in footwear world-wide.
Please note, shoe sizing is not standardised. Size conversions may vary by brand and style.
More from Clarks
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
Next or named day delivery
Order before 8pm
- Next or named evening delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Order before 8pm
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Order before 8pm
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
|Rest of World||£10.00|