Clarks Children's Aeon Pace Riptape Trainers, Black Combi, 10F Jnr
Product code: 58261277
These Clarks Aeon pace riptape trainers mix a sporty silhouette with stylish detailing. Featuring micro stripes, these have a lightweight but durable grooved sole, while the footbed, lace and riptape combination and pull tab work together to provide unbeatable comfort that lasts.
- Heel Height
- Main Shoe Material
- Upper: textile. Sole: rubber
Brand information & size guide
In 1825 in a Somerset village, James Clark used offcuts of leather to create a pair of slippers. After his visionary son took over later in the century, the company was revitalised and created the first ever shoe designed to fit the shape of the foot in 1883. The business grew from strength to strength and opened their own chain of shops, introduced a choice of width fittings and began manufacturing children's shoes. Since then, they've continued to innovate and are now one of the best-known names in footwear world-wide.
Measure and Fit at Home
Choosing the right shoes is important for growing feet. Clarks now offer a choice of ways to measure your child’s feet, both in store and at home, so that you can be confident of finding the right fit. Clarks’ specially developed home measuring and fitting gauges allow you to conveniently measure your child’s feet at home.
Once you have length and width measurements, you can quickly find your child’s correct shoe size by entering them into the Clarks' Calculator. The size indicated should be used as a guide and the fit of shoes purchased online should always be doubled checked.
If you need further assistance, please visit your nearest store to have your child’s feet measured by trained partners who will find the best fit from our range of sizes and widths.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.