Size: F Width
- 10F Jnr This size is available
- 10.5F Jnr This size is available
- 11F Jnr This size is available
- 11.5F Jnr This size is available
- 12F Jnr This size is available
- 12.5F Jnr This size is available
- 13F Jnr This size is available
- 13.5F Jnr This size is available
- 1F This size is available
- 1.5F This size is unavailable
- 2F This size is unavailable
- 2.5F This size is unavailable
Size: G Width
- 10G Jnr This size is available
- 10.5G Jnr This size is available
- 11G Jnr This size is available
- 11.5G Jnr This size is available
- 12G Jnr This size is available
- 12.5G Jnr This size is available
- 13G Jnr This size is available
- 13.5G Jnr This size is available
- 1G This size is available
- 1.5G This size is unavailable
- 2G This size is available
- 2.5G This size is unavailable
Product code: 32700126
With a sporty aesthetic, these kids' school shoes offer great foot coverage and a durable rubber sole for scuff-proof foot protection and flexible movement. The combination elastic lace and riptape strap fastening makes the style easy to take on and off while padding around the collar adds to the comfortable feel. Textile linings infused with Agion help feet stay fresh.
- Children's Shoe Style
- Smart Shoes
- Heel Height
The height of the shoe's heel. Approximately Flat shoes: <1cm; Low: 1-4cm; Mid: 5-8cm; High: 8+cm
- Main Shoe Material
- Upper: leather, Sole: rubber
Brand information & size guide
In 1825 in a Somerset village, James Clark used offcuts of leather to create a pair of slippers. After his visionary son took over later in the century, the company was revitalised and created the first ever shoe designed to fit the shape of the foot in 1883. The business grew from strength to strength and opened their own chain of shops, introduced a choice of width fittings and began manufacturing children's shoes. Since then, they've continued to innovate and are now one of the best-known names in footwear world-wide.
Measure and Fit at Home
Choosing the right shoes is important for growing feet. Clarks now offer a choice of ways to measure your child’s feet, both in store and at home, so that you can be confident of finding the right fit. Clarks’ specially developed home measuring and fitting gauges allow you to conveniently measure your child’s feet at home.
Once you have length and width measurements, you can quickly find your child’s correct shoe size by entering them into the Clarks' Calculator. The size indicated should be used as a guide and the fit of shoes purchased online should always be doubled checked.
If you need further assistance, please visit your nearest store to have your child’s feet measured by trained partners who will find the best fit from our range of sizes and widths.
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
More from Clarks
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 6pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next morning.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.