- 6 This size is unavailable
- 7 This size is available
- 7.5 This size is available
- 8 This size is available
- 8.5 This size is available
- 9 This size is unavailable
- 9.5 This size is available
- 10 This size is available
- 10.5 This size is available
- 11 This size is unavailable
- 12 This size is unavailable
- 13 This size is unavailable
Product code: 39620127
With rugged appeal, these Clarkdake Bud Boots from Clarks add a casual finish to any outfit. With burnished accents on the toe and heel, these come complete with a wood effect sole unit.
Subtle details such as brouging and a strap design on the heel add interest, while the sole with tread offers grip.
- Main Shoe Material
- upper: leather, sole: rubber, lining: leather
- Shoe Type
Brand information & size guide
In 1825 in a Somerset village, James Clark used offcuts of leather to create a pair of slippers. After his visionary son took over later in the century, the company was revitalised and created the first ever shoe designed to fit the shape of the foot in 1883. The business grew from strength to strength and opened their own chain of shops, introduced a choice of width fittings and began manufacturing children's shoes. Since then, they've continued to innovate and are now one of the best-known names in footwear world-wide.
|EU SIZE||UK SIZE||FOOT LENGTH MM"|
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
More from Clarks
Delivery & returns
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
Next or named day delivery
Order before 8pm
- Next or named evening delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Order before 8pm
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Order before 8pm
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy