Claudia Bradby Battered Heart Pearl Bracelet, Purple
A new take on the classic pearl bracelet. Chunky, textured and gorgeous.
This item comes packaged in a pouch.
- Bracelet Type
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Jewellery Type
- Main Stone Type
- Sterling silver
- Material Information How the metal is composed. "Mixed" More than one metal. "Solid" Entirely precious metal throughout. "Vermeil" Minimum 2.5 microns of Gold plate on solid silver base. "Plated" Precious metal on non precious metal. "Toned" No precious metal.
- Solid Sterling Silver
- Metal colour Information The colour of the metal: Silver - includes white gold, platinum, chrome etc.; Gold - includes yellow metals; Rose Gold - includes Rose gold and copper tones; Mixed - two or more metal colours e.g. a ring with white gold and rose gold elements.
- Hearts & Love
Claudia Bradby is a jewellery brand dedicated to providing ‘jewellery for living’; pieces that are not only beautiful and unique, but are also easily wearable. The brand seeks to offer items which are natural, sensitive to sculpture and shape, handmade, and above all collectable. Claudia’s collections are designed for women to be able to create their own jewellery wardrobe, in the same way they would their clothes.
Claudia specialises in silver, pearls sourced from China and real gemstones from around the world, with all of her pieces being handmade to ensure exclusivity. The key element for Claudia is the enjoyment her customers get from wearing her pieces. Ultimately, they are designed to be loved.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow