Product code: 46026216
Your favourite moisturiser upgraded.
What it is: Our newest Moisture Surge Hydrator with activated aloe water, now hydrates for up to 72 hours. A light, refreshing gel-cream that keeps skin almost twice as hydrated at the end of the day than it did before vs. Moisture Surge™ Extended Thirst Relief.
What it does:
- Works nonstop for 72 hours, leaving skin endlessly plump and dewy - even after washing your face
- Provides both immediate and long-term hydration. Helps plump up fine, dry lines and quickly restores hydration and binds water to skin
- Skin stays soft and comfortable in changing climates allowing skin to adjust to shifts in humidity and temperature which can result in a loss of hydration
- Helps restore proper moisture balance whilst helping to protect against environmental damage
Who it's for: All Skin Types (Types 1, 2, 3, 4).
How to use:
- Apply morning and night to clean skin
- Use on dry areas like cuticles and elbows for an extra hydrating boost
Key Ingredients/Technology: Auto-Replenishing Technology uses Caffeine to kick-start skin’s own water ‘pump,’ while activated Aloe Water, Humectants and Hyaluronic Acid attract and lock in moisture.
- Beauty Concern
- Dryness & Dehydration
- Beauty Goal
- Key Ingredients
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Moisture Surge
- Skin Type
- All Types
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 6pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.