Coast Adriana Bardot Shift Dress, Black
Update your dress collection with the pretty Adriana Bardot Shift Dress from Coast.
Crafted from a soft blend of lightweight fabrics, this dress features a bardot neckline, three quarter length metallic bell sleeves and falls to knee length. Further features include an exposed zip on the reverse for fastening.
Wear to your next special event with your favourite court shoes and a metallic shoulder bag.
This bardot dress measures 90.0cm from centre back to hem.
- Dress Shape
- Length Information Mini - A mini style falls mid-thigh to above the knee, Midi - A midi length is knee- to calf-length, Maxi - A maxi length is ankle- to floor-length
- Knee Length
- Main 1: 97% Viscose, 3% Elastane. Main 2: 56% Cotton, 28% Polyamide, 16% Modal. Lining: 100% Polyester
- Model Details
- 5'9.5"/176.5cm and wears a UK size 8
- ¾ Sleeve
- Washing Instructions
- Dry clean only
A unique fashion brand that designs beautifully crafted occasionwear pieces, Coast has become the destination for stunning feminine dresses with its array of alluring collections. Demonstrating the perfect balance of glamour, elegance and drama, Coast’s collections are always red carpet-ready. Dedicated to the art of feminine draping, innovative design and the romance of occasionwear have always been at the forefront of the brand’s core philosophy
|Size||Bust (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)|
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Monday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy