Cottage Delight Sweet Hamper
This rustic set harks back to the days when everyone made their own preserves, with its wooden box and charming traditional packaging.
Perfect as a gift for someone special or a colleague who has gone the extra mile this year, it will put a smile on the receiver's face.
- Plain fudge, 100g
- Oat crunch biscuits, 200g
- Lemon curd, 230g
- Orange and whisky marmalade, 113g
- Strawberry jam with Marc de Champagne, 113g
Refund policyWe can't offer refunds or exchanges on perishable goods such as flowers and food, unless faulty or not as described. Find out more. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please see bottom of page for ingredient information.
- Contains nuts
- Includes alcohol
- H7.4 x W15.7 x D27.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Suitable for vegans
- Suitable for vegetarians
- The Licensing Act 2003
- It is an offence to purchase or attempt to purchase alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Saturday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Saturday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy