Crane Garden Buildings 3 x 3m Garden Studio, FSC-Certified (Scandinavian Redwood), Shale
Product code: 81840205
The Crane Garden Buildings Studio features floor-to-ceiling glass panels, which let sunlight flood in to create an open and airy feel. Now you can have an inspiring office, hobby room, gym or lounge space for year-round use without the fuss and expense of an extension.
The studio is made in the UK from high-grade FSC-certified northern Scandinavian redwood. It is fully insulated and lined, and the exterior is coated in an attractive colour choice of either Cream, Sage, Flint, or Willow microporous paint that will protect the wood throughout the seasons.
With its pent roof design it has been designed to meet modern planning requirements.
- Delivery and assembly by Crane Garden Buildings
- Hand made to order in the UK exclusively for John Lewis & Partners
- Crafted from FSC-certified Scandinavian redwood
- Under 2.5m high to meet modern planning requirements
- Double glazed throughout
- Toughened glass for durability
- Fully insulated walls floor and ceiling
- Internal vertical matchboard lining
- Solid brass fittings
- Mortice Lock for additional security
- Falls within modern planning regulations
- Available in a variety of colour options: Cream, Sage, Willow and Flint
Crane Garden Buildings at the Leckford Estate, Hampshire
You can visit the following Crane Garden Buildings on display at our Leckford Estate throughout the year.
- Assembly Required
- Assembled on Delivery
- Crane Garden Buildings
- Scandinavian redwood
- Country of Origin
- H230 x W300 x D300cm
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Home Product Size
- Made in the UK
- Roof Type
Crane Garden Buildings are proud to be a UK manufacturer of superior garden buildings for over 40 years. Based in Norfolk they are renowned for their exceptional quality, expertise and timeless design with a strong British heritage.
All their buildings are designed and manufactured in Norfolk by skilled craftsmen and their highly regarded installation team will deliver and finish the building to the very highest of standards.
Whether it’s a garden shed, a summerhouse retreat, a home office or studio, Crane Garden Buildings inspire customers to make the most of their garden building and its surrounding environment.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery by our supplier within 10 weeks. Where delivery needs to be arranged, you will be contacted to arrange a date and time that's convenient for you.
- Click & Collect
- Not available for this item
- Local Collection Network
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.