CREED Aventus Eau de Parfum Flacon, 250ml
A sensual, audacious and contemporary scent, Aventus is inspired by the dramatic life of a historic emperor who waged war, peace and romance with equal magnitude.
Perfect for the bold, spirited and confident, Aventus opens with tantalising top notes of blackcurrant and Italian bergamot, blended with Calville Blanc apples and sparkling pineapple.
A woody and heady centre is complemented with notes of roses, Jasmine blossom and patchouli, while a rich base of oak moss, ambergris and a touch of vanilla provides a final flourish to this sophisticated scent.
Launched with immediate acclaim in 2010 to celebrate Creed’s 250th anniversary, Aventus celebrates strength, power, vision and success - the ideal scent for individuals who saviour a life well-lived.
- Top notes: Bergamot, Blackcurrant, Apple, Pineapple
- Heart notes: Juniper Berries, Birch, Patchouli, Jasmine
- Base notes: Musk, Oak Moss, Ambergris, Vanilla
Fragrance family: Fruity/Rich
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy