Cuisinart CH4BCU Mini Food Processor
Stylish and versatile, the Cuisinart CH4BCU Mini Processor is designed to save you time in the kitchen. Ultra-sharp, reversible stainless steel blades are perfect for a range of tasks from chopping vegetables and grinding spices to mixing dips and dressings.
- Perfect for mixing small quantities like sauces, dips and dressings.
- Reversible blade rotates in both directions allowing ingredients to move easily around the bowl for consistent results.
- Ideal for preparing ingredients like chopping vegetables and meats or grinding herbs and spices. Also great for purées.
- Compact design for easy storage with large 900ml capacity.
- BladeLock™ system holds blade safely in place for easy pouring with no fuss.
- Drizzle holes for adding liquids during processing – ideal for mayonnaise.
- Commercial grade with ultra powerful motor.
- Durable high grade stainless steel blades.
- Easy to clean intuitive touch pad controls and dishwasher safe removable parts.
- 5 year guarantee.
- Accessories Included
- 0.9 L
- H23 x W13 x D17cm
- Model name / number
- Chop and grind
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Working capacity (dry)
- Information not available
- Working capacity (liquid)
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Thursday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Choosing the right kitchen gadget