my John Lewis is more than just a membership card. You’ll receive exclusive offers, vouchers and events throughout the year.
It’s all online, so you can easily access your membership card and rewards from the John Lewis & Partners app or website.
HOW TO CLAIM
Spend £500 or more on Home & Nursery in a single transaction 6–23 February
Come back to this page 2–30 April to claim your e-gift card (set a reminder below)
We’ll email your e-gift card within one hour
Shop in store or online, valid for up to 2 years
SET A REMINDER FOR WHEN TO CLAIM E-GIFT CARD
Terms & Conditions
£100 e-gift card promotion
- To qualify for the £100 e-gift card reward you need to spend a minimum of £500 in one transaction across home and enter your my John Lewis membership number on the redemption site when claiming your reward.
- To qualify for the £100 e-gift card reward you must be a new or existing My John Lewis member.
- Promotion is valid for qualifying transactions made from 6 February to 23 February 2020 inclusively.
- You can claim your e-gift card between 2 April – 30 April 2020.
- One e-gift card can be claimed per My John Lewis customer who completes a qualifying transaction.
- This promotion excludes fitted furniture (made to measure fitted bedroom, bathroom and kitchen products), fitted flooring (carpets and wooden floors), fitted furnishings (made to measure window décor, including fabrics, curtains, shutters and blinds). Also excluded are all electrical (except lighting products, which are included) and fashion products.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion shall apply to all off-the-shelf curtains and blinds which can be purchased online and in store.
- Products included in the promotion are subject to availability.
- If qualifying product in Home is returned during the 35-day returns period, you will no longer be eligible to claim the e-gift card.
- You must have an email address to participate in the promotion (so that we can email the e-gift card reward).
- This promotion is not valid at John Lewis Heathrow and Swindon Outlet.
- The e-gift card can be used in John Lewis & Partners or Waitrose & Partners shops, in our catering units (excludes third-party outlets in John Lewis & Partners shops), and over the phone or online as part of full payment. For full details see gift card T&Cs.
- The following exclusions apply to use of our gift card and e-gift card: John Lewis Gift List, third-party restaurants and cafes in John Lewis & Partners shops, John Lewis Home Solutions, waitroseflorist.com, waitrosecellar.com, all petrol stations; Welcome Break shops; Waitrose & Partners Cookery School; the Waitrose & Partners Leckford Estate Farm Shop and Nursery; waitrosegarden.com; waitrosepet.com; Waitrose licensed shops in UAE. Gift cards and e-gift cards may not be used for magazine subscriptions, photo printing or software downloads on johnlewis.com.
- You cannot use a gift card or e-gift card to discharge indebtedness in respect of an account card or credit card issued by John Lewis plc, Waitrose Limited or John Lewis Financial Services Limited, nor can you use it for the purchase either directly or indirectly of any financial product or service, including John Lewis Partnership gift cards and e-gift cards.
- Please protect your card and treat it as cash; we cannot replace lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- The gift card will expire 24 months from purchase or last use. Buying a product or making a balance enquiry refreshes the 24-month expiry period. We will not refund any balance remaining, and we will invalidate the card.
- Promotion is only available for products purchased for personal non-commercial use. John Lewis reserves the right to not sell products to customers where it has grounds to believe that such products are being purchased for commercial use.
- John Lewis reserves the right to terminate the Promotion at any time at its discretion.
- By participating in this Promotion, you understand and acknowledge that we use a third party who will administer the Promotion and issue the e-gift card on our behalf.
When will I receive my gift card?
You can claim your e-gift card via johnlewis.com/feb2020reward100 between 2 April – 30 April 2020. Please come back to this page between those dates to find out how to claim. The e-gift card will then be emailed to you within an hour, however, in a limited number of cases, please allow up to seven working days.
What products are included in the promotion?
Products across our Home department, including Nursery and Lighting are included in the promotion.
Is there anything not included in the promotion?
Fitted furniture, fitted flooring and made to measure window décor, including fabrics, are not included in the promotion. Electrical and fashion products are also excluded. (Please note that ready-made curtains are included in this promotion).
How does this promotion run in conjunction with your Never Knowingly Undersold policy around honouring Price Match requests?
You can successfully submit Price Match requests on your products after the purchase, and we will still honour your gift card claim.
What if I return the product, and the original transaction value for Home is now under £500, can I still claim a gift card?
No, this is why you have to wait for the redemption period before claiming your gift card. So we can ensure you haven’t refunded any of the products and the purchase still qualifies for a gift card.
Can I get more than one gift card?
You can only claim one gift card per customer.
Why do I need an email address to participate?
We are using e-gift cards to fulfil this promotion, so we need an email address in order for you to receive your reward.
Where can I use the e-gift card?
In John Lewis & Partners or Waitrose & Partners shops, in our in-store cafés (excludes third-party outlets in John Lewis & Partners shops), and over the phone or online as part of full payment. For any exclusions see gift card T&Cs.
How long do I have to use the e-gift card?
The e-gift card can be used for 24 months from issue or last use. After this time you will not be able to use the card and we cannot refund any balance remaining. If you buy a product or make a balance enquiry within the 24-month period, the expiry period starts again.
What if my basket has a mix of Home, Fashion and Electricals?
The basket must have £500+ Home product(s) to qualify.
What if the transaction is a deposit under £500, for a qualifying Home purchase above £500?
You are still eligible to claim your gift card from 2 April – 30 April 2020, after paying the deposit.
Can I claim a gift card for something I have already purchased?
No, the promotion is only valid for qualifying transactions made from 6 February to 23 February 2020 inclusively.