12 - 16 December
DOUBLE PARTNERSHIP CARD POINTS
Shop with us online or in store 12 – 16 December with your Partnership Card (18.9% APR representative variable) and we’ll give double points towards your John Lewis Partnership vouchers.
Double Points are also available in John Lewis Opticians and on Beauty Services.
Kuoni Travel are excluded. Credit subject to status.
Terms and Conditions apply, please see below.
Don't have a partnership card?
You can apply in store during our event & if your application is accepted we’ll give you a card straight away to shop to receive double points. Credit subject to status.
John Lewis plc trading as John Lewis Finance acts as a credit broker and not a lender.
Applicants for the Partnership Card must be UK resident, aged 18 or over and have a personal income of more than £6,750 per year. Credit subject to status, T&Cs apply.
John Lewis plc trading as John Lewis Finance acts as a credit broker (authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Financial Services Register number 724309) and not as a lender. Registered in England with company number 233462, registered office: 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. Credit for is provided under exclusive arrangements with the lender John Lewis Financial Services Limited (a subsidiary of HSBC UK Bank plc), authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register number 715060) including for the provision of payment services (ref: 542750).
Terms & Conditions
- The double points offer applies to eligible Partnership Card transactions made between 00.01 on Thursday 12th December 2019 and 23.59 on Monday 16th December 2019.
- Customers will earn double points (2 points per £1 spent) at John Lewis & Partners shops, John Lewis & Partners Beauty Services, John Lewis & Partners Food Halls (Oxford Street and Bluewater), John Lewis Opticians, John Lewis.com and John Lewis Foreign Currency.
- Double points cannot be earned on Waitrose & Partners purchases or at Waitrose and John Lewis shop concessions including but not limited to Kuoni, Nespresso, Vodafone, Ham Holy Burger, Rossopomodoro, Hotel Chocolat & Joe & the Juice.
- Where orders for goods are placed outside of the promotional period, then promotional points will not be applied, including where the goods are delivered during the promotional period.
- Customers can earn promotional points on online orders placed during the promotional period where the dispatch, delivery or collection is after the end of the promotional period.
- Where customers place an order during the promotional period and subsequently make a change to their order, promotional points will be applied to the original order value.
- Promotional points will be deducted from customers’ accrued points for any items purchased during the promotional period in store and online that are subsequently returned and/or refunded.
- On qualifying transactions, 1 point per £1 will be applied to the next Partnership Card statement as per the Partnership Card Reward Programme Rules. The extra promotional points earned on qualifying transactions will be applied within 3 months and in time for the February 2020 voucher issuance.
- Where a customer considers that the correct points have not been applied to their statement, the customer should contact Partnership Card Customer Services on 0345 300 3833
- Promoter: John Lewis, plc.