0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, which is available when you spend £1000 or more on selected products. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
Product code: 31551211
Working in close collaboration with German doctors and midwives, this Group 0+ baby car seat has been engineered with technical precision so your child gets the safest, most comfortable ride.
This car seat is ground-breaking in ensuring the flattest possible lying position, reducing the risk of breathing difficulties while the baby is sleeping. The 11-position adjustable headrest changes the length and angle of the harness so it grows as your child does. As part of the flexible Z-Line modular system, the Cloud Z i-Size fits onto the Base Z (sold separately) which also fits the Cybex Sirona Z (sold seperatley). This allows you to switch easily from the Cloud Z to the Sirona Z to ensure a safe ride for new-born children up until they reach 105 cm in height (approx. 4 years of age). The Base Z’s innovative rotating mechanism makes it quick and easy to switch between positions that face the rear, and boarding positions that are exclusively offered by the Cloud Z i-Size infant car seat.
The new telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection can be easily and individually adjusted. This offers the very best protection against impact. The flexible material and structure of the infant car seat then absorbs the forces of an impact and channels them away from the baby.
- Modular System: Stay flexible – as part of the Z-Line modular system, the Cloud Z i-Size fits onto the Base Z for a continuously safe ride
- 360° Rotating mechanism: Provides a comfortable entry and exit position on the Base Z with less strain on parents’ backs. In addition, it makes switching between rearward and boarding position easy
- Isofix compatible with Base Z (sold separately)- With one-click Isofix installation and one-hand rotation function, making it easier for parents to fasten the car seat and adjust the seat while keeping one hand free.
- L.S.P. System:Offers increased safety in the event of a side-impact collision. The flexible structure of the material absorbs the forces of an impact, and helps guide it away from the baby.
- Height adjustable headrest:Offers 11 positions for customised adjustment as your child grows
- An XXL foldaway canopy providing perfect UVP50+ sun and wind protection
- Extra wide Y-harness straps with soft shoulder and crotch pads
- Removeable new-born inlay
- Compatible for Cybex Priam, other Cybex pushchairs and other brands with adaptors (sold separately)
- Suitable from birth to 18 months or 13kgs
- Care instructions
- Covers: machine washable
- 56.5 x 44 x 67cm
- Facing position
- Group band
- Group 0+ car seat
- Height Band
Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 3 years
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
Unpackaged weight of the product
- Weight of child
- Birth up to 13kg or 29lb
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Order by 8pm to collect from John Lewis & Partners, Waitrose & Partners, or selected Booths stores from 2pm the next day. Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 8pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next morning.
- Evening Delivery
Named evening delivery 6pm - 10pm, Monday to Friday, including bank holidays. Order by 8pm for delivery the next evening.
- International Delivery
Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.