Spend over £750 on selected Nursery procucts and spread the cost over 12 months, or over 24 months when you spend £2,000 or more. 0% APR Representative. Terms and conditions apply.*
Product code: 31551205
Offering first class comfort for your child and ergonomic boarding for you, the Cybex Cloud Z car seat offers an ergonomic lie-flat position with a removable inlay for newborns which helps to prevent baby’s head tipping forward, reducing the risk of breathing difficulties when baby is sleeping.
The 11-position adjustable headrest changes the length and angle of the harness so it grows as your child does. As part of the flexible Z-Line modular system, the Cloud Z i-Size fits onto the Base Z (sold separately) to always ensure a safe ride for new-born children up until they reach 105 cm in height (approx. 4 years of age). The Base Z’s innovative rotating mechanism makes it quick and easy to switch between positions that face the rear, and boarding positions that are exclusively offered by the Cloud Z i-Size infant car seat.
- Modular System: Stay flexible – as part of the Z-Line modular system, the Cloud Z i-Size fits onto the Base Z for a continuously safe ride
- 360° Rotating mechanism: Provides a comfortable entry and exit position on the Base Z with less strain on parents’ backs. In addition, it makes switching between rearward and boarding position easy
- L.S.P. System:Offers increased safety in the event of a side-impact collision. The flexible structure of the material absorbs the forces of an impact, and helps guide it away from the baby.
- Height adjustable headrest:Offers 11 positions for customised adjustment as your child grows
- An XXL foldaway canopy providing perfect UVP50+ sun and wind protection
- Extra wide Y-harness straps with soft shoulder and crotch pads
- Removeable new-born inlay
- Suitable from birth to 18 months or 13kgs
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an active airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering. This can be done in store with a Partner or on the car seat manufacturers website.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit correctly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- We also offer in-store and virtual appointments so you can access our All Things Baby services at a time and place to suit you. Click here to book your appointment.
- Find your nearest department store.
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child's weight or height depending on regulation chosen, falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
|Group||Child's weight*||Approx. age of child||Child's height†|
|0||Birth up to 10kg/22lb||Birth up to 6-9 months||40 - 85cm||0+||Birth up to 13kg/29lb||Birth up to 12-15 months||40 - 85cm|
|0+ & 1||Birth up to 18kg/40lb||Birth to up to about 4 years||40 - 105cm|
|0+, 1, 2 & 3||Birth-36kg/79lb||Birth to 12 years||40 - 150cm|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||About 9 months to 4 years||85 - 105cm|
|1 & 2||9-25kg/20-55lb||About 9 months to 6 years||85 - 150cm|
|2||15-25kg/33-55lb||About 4 to 6 years||105 - 150cm|
|1, 2 & 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||About 9 months to 12 years||85 - 150cm|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||About 4-12 years||105 - 150cm|
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups. This just means that these seats have the ability to adapt as your child grows, meaning they can use them for longer.
- Baby & Toddler Safety Type
- Travel Safety
- Car Seat Direction
- Rear Facing
- Care instructions
- Seat covers machine washable - do not tumble dry
- Compatible with pushchairs
- Country of Origin
- H56.5 x W44 x D67cm
- Height Band
Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 3 years
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- Unpackaged Weight Car Seat + Isofix Base
Unpackaged Weight Car Seat + Isofix Base
Indicates the weight of the car seat and the Isofix base
- Unpackaged Weight Car Seat Only
Unpackaged Weight Car Seat Only
Indicates the weight of the car seat
- Weight of child
- Birth up to 13kg or 29lb
- i-Size Compliant
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 6pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next morning.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
4 bundles available - Save up to £160.00
Bundle 1 of 4
Cybex Deep Black Balios S Lux Pushchair and Lie Flat Baby Car Seat, Base, Carrycot, Footmuff and Cup Holder bundle
£1,062.75Saves you £145.00
Bundle 2 of 4
Cybex Soho Grey Balios S Lux Pushchair and Lie Flat Baby Car Seat, Base, Carrycot, Footmuff and Cup Holder bundle
£1,062.75Saves you £145.00
Bundle 3 of 4
Cybex Melio Carbon Stroller, Deep Black and lie flat baby car seat, base, adapter, carrycot, footmuff and cup holder bundle
£1,122.75Saves you £145.00
Bundle 4 of 4
Cybex Gazelle S 7 Piece Single to Double Pushchair with Lie Flat Baby Car Seat Bundle, Soho Grey
£1,217.75Saves you £160.00