Product code: 31551205
Offering first class comfort for your child and ergonomic boarding for you, the Cybex Cloud Z car seat offers an ergonomic lie-flat position with a removable inlay for newborns which helps to prevent baby's head tipping forward, reducing the risk of breathing difficulties when baby is sleeping.
The 11-position adjustable headrest changes the length and angle of the harness so it grows as your child does. As part of the flexible Z-Line modular system, the Cloud Z i-Size fits onto the Base Z (sold separately) to always ensure a safe ride for new-born children up until they reach 105 cm in height (approx. 4 years of age). The Base Z's innovative rotating mechanism makes it quick and easy to switch between positions that face the rear, and boarding positions that are exclusively offered by the Cloud Z i-Size infant car seat.
- Modular System: Stay flexible – as part of the Z-Line modular system, the Cloud Z i-Size fits onto the Base Z for a continuously safe ride
- 360° Rotating mechanism: Provides a comfortable entry and exit position on the Base Z with less strain on parents' backs. In addition, it makes switching between rearward and boarding position easy
- L.S.P. System:Offers increased safety in the event of a side-impact collision. The flexible structure of the material absorbs the forces of an impact, and helps guide it away from the baby.
- Height adjustable headrest:Offers 11 positions for customised adjustment as your child grows
- An XXL foldaway canopy providing perfect UVP50+ sun and wind protection
- Extra wide Y-harness straps with soft shoulder and crotch pads
- Removeable new-born inlay
- Suitable from birth to 18 months or 13kgs
- Under no circumstances should a rearward-facing car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an active airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance in making them the most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend to fit the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn't be left in car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering. This can be done in store with a Partner or on the car seat manufacturer's website.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- We also offer in-store and virtual appointments so you can access our All Things Baby services at a time and place to suit you. Click here to book your appointment.
- Find your nearest department store.
Car seats adhere to strict safety protocols and conform to one of the following two types of seats:
- Height-based seats are known as ‘i-Size’ seats - These seats adhere to the safety regulation R129. They must be rear-facing until your child is over 15 months old. Your child can use a forward-facing child car seat when they’re over 15 months old. You must check the seat to make sure it’s suitable for the height of your child.
- Weight-based seats - These seats adhere to the safety regulation ECE R44. The seat your child can use (and the way they must be restrained in it) depends on their weight.
The below table is a rough guide as to how the car seats can relate to a child’s age based on the average child's weight or height depending on the regulation chosen.
Car Seat Age Guide:
|Group||Child's weight*||Approx. age of child||Child's height†|
|0+||Birth up to 13kg/29lb||Birth up to 12-15 months||40 - 85cm|
|0+ & 1||Birth up to 18kg/40lb||Birth to up to about 4 years||40 - 105cm|
|0+, 1, 2 & 3||Birth-36kg/79lb||Birth to 12 years||40 - 150cm|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||About 9 months to 4 years||85 - 105cm|
|1, 2 & 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||About 9 months to 12 years||85 - 150cm|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||About 4-12 years||105 - 150cm|
Note: This is a rough guide only - please always refer to the individual car seat’s guidance for more specific details. Some car seats will be approved in two or more groups or across various height bands. This just means that these seats have the ability to adapt as your child grows, meaning they can use them for longer.
- Baby & Toddler Safety Type
- Travel Safety
- Car Seat Direction
- Rear Facing
- Care instructions
- Seat covers machine washable - do not tumble dry
- Compatible with pushchairs
- Country of Origin
- H56.5 x W44 x D67cm
- Height Band
Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 3 years
- Cybex Cloud Z
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- Unpackaged Weight Car Seat + Isofix Base
Unpackaged Weight Car Seat + Isofix Base
Indicates the weight of the car seat and the Isofix base
- Unpackaged Weight Car Seat Only
Unpackaged Weight Car Seat Only
Indicates the weight of the car seat
- i-Size Compliant
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery within M25
Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.