Product code: 31552110
- Group 0+/1 - birth up to 105 cm (or 18kgs), approx. 4 years
- Isofix compatible with Base Z (base sold separately)
- i-Size approved
- Rearward facing up to 105cm, approx 4 years
- SensorSafe technology
The Sirona Z i-Size car seat, offering comfortable rear-facing travel for children up to 105 cm (or approximately 4 years) is Cybex's new, intelligent design that means even taller kids have plenty of leg room to sit comfortably. The Sirona Z i-Size’s innovative 360° rotating mechanism makes it easy to switch between rear-facing and boarding position. It also provides comfortable entry and exit positions with less strain being placed on parents’ backs. The Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.) prohibits forward-facing use until the child has reached 16 months of age (76 cm tall).
To make sure that your child is as safe as can be, there is a SensorSafe clip attached to the harness system of the car seat. The SensorSafe clip connects to your smartphone and provides essential alerts to help prevent critical situations: when your child unbuckles the clip, when the ambient temperature of your child is too hot or too cold, if your little one is left unattended in the car, and if your child has been seated for too long.
Read more below to learn how this car seat provides optimal safety as well as comfort for baby.
- Safely rear-facing: The Sirona Z lets you transport baby until they're 4 years old, or 105cm tall, significantly reducing the risk of injury in a head-on collision
- 360° Rotating mechanism: Provides a comfortable entry and exit position with less strain on parent’s back. In addition, it makes switching between rearward and forward-facing position easy.
- Integrated Linear Side-Impact Protection System (L.S.P) Reduces the force of a side impact in combination with the energy absorbing shell by approximately 25%
- One-click Isofix installation, with no further fastening required except the safety harness in the seat. There's also an indicator to make sure there's no possible misuse
- Height-adjustable headrest with 12 positions for customised adjustment as they grow
- Z-line modular system: This lightweight infant car seat fulfils the latest safety standards and completes the 'family-system' together with the Base Z (sold separately) and the Cloud Z i-Size offering one base for two car seats to take you through their growing stages
- One-hand recline and rotation functionMakes it easy for parents to adjust the seat while keeping one hand free. For comfortable sleeping and travelling, the Sirona Z i-Size car seat offers 5 reclining positions when rear-facing and 3 reclining positions when forward facing
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
|Group||Child's weight||approx. age of child|
|0||birth up to 10kg/22lb||birth up to 6-9 months|
|0+||birth up to 13kg/29lb||birth up to 12-15 months|
|0+ & 1||birth up to 18kg/40lb||birth to up to about 4 years|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||about 9 months to 4 years|
|1 & 2||9-25kg/20-55lb||about 9 months to 6 years|
|2||15-25kg/33-55lb||about 4 to 6 years|
|1, 2, 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||about 9 months to 12 years|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||about 4-12 years|
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
- Care instructions
- Covers: machine washable, no tumble drying
- 66 x 44 x 72cm
- Facing position
- Front and Rear
- Group band
- Group 0+ and 1 car seat
- Height Band
Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 3 years
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
Unpackaged weight of the product
- Weight of child
- Birth up to 18kg or 40lb