De'Longhi ETAM36.365 PrimaDonna XS Bean-to-Cup Coffee Machine
Introducing the De'Longhi ETAM36.365 PrimaDonna XS, the slimmest bean to cup coffee machine on the market. Able to be used with either coffee beans or ground coffee you can prepare your beverage the way you like it.
The PrimaDonna XS makes all your coffee shop favourites from the comfort of your home, grinding your choice of beans for a perfect taste.
One touch control
Exclusive one-touch recipe buttons including cappuccino, latte and macchiato make creating your preferred brew quick and simple.
Enjoy a wonderful mix of pleasure and taste with De’longhi’s LatteCrema System. You’ll get a creamy cappuccino with dense milk foam that’s always the perfect temperature.
A clear 2-line digital display and touch sensitive controls make this machine easy and intuitive to use, and also allows for further drink choices and machine customisation. You can also tailor the strength, length and temperature of each individual coffee specifically to meet your tastes.
- Prepare two cups of coffee from one brewing
- Long-life coffee grinder with 13 adjustable settings
- A pre-brewing cycle will help you unlock the maximum flavour potential from your coffee
- An adjustable dispenser, allows for cups from 87 to 142 mm
- A programmable automatic shut-off and switch-on
- The integrated clean function makes the carafe even easier to clean, while the removable brewing unit just requires a rinse to clean
- Automatic or Manual
- Coffee Type Information Type of coffee used in this machine
- Cup Warmer
- H32.5 x W19.5 x D50
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Filter Included
- Milk Functionality Information Some coffee machines feature milk frothers. Automatic milk frothers do all the work for you when you select your drink, you just need to keep the milk supply topped up. Manual systems use heated steam and a wand to froth the milk.
- Model name / number
- 15 bar
- Removable Reservoir
- Types of coffee produced
- Espresso, Latte, Cappucino, Flat white, Americano
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Make room for the aroma with a new coffee maker