De'Longhi ICM15210 Filter Coffee Maker, Black
Enjoy fresh filter coffee whenever you like with the smart De'Longhi ICM15210 filter coffee maker.
The 1.25L glass carafe is large enough for 10 cups and is dishwasher safe, as is its flip top lid. A drip-stop mechanism means the carafe can be safely removed at any time.
The machine uses ground coffee and features a removable V-shaped paper filter. There is a water level display to make filling easier and a thermostatic warming plate keeps your coffee hot.
- Coffee Type Information Type of coffee used in this machine
- Cup Warmer
- H37.5 x W23 x D20.5
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Filter Included
- Milk Functionality Information Some coffee machines feature milk frothers. Automatic milk frothers do all the work for you when you select your drink, you just need to keep the milk supply topped up. Manual systems use heated steam and a wand to froth the milk.
- Model name / number
- Not applicable
- Removable Reservoir
- Types of coffee produced
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Tuesday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Make room for the aroma with a new coffee maker