De’Longhi EC680 Dedica Pump Espresso Coffee Machine, Red
At only 15cm wide, the De’Longhi EC680 Dedica is the sleekest and slimmest design for the smallest of worktops and now you can effortlessly handcraft your perfect coffee in minutes thanks to the superb features and functions of this handy machine.
Finished in a choice of stylish colours with a chrome centre-strip, this machine has a professional filter holder with 3 interchangeable devices honed to give you the perfect crema. This filter holder is equally suitable for ground coffee and Easy Serve Espresso pods, putting you in the driver’s seat when it comes to customising your drink and a flow stop function ensures consistent, personalised coffee every time.
The manual milk frothing arm produces rich and creamy froth for delicious cappuccinos, while a high performance 15 bar pressure pump ensures speedy results. In addition, a Thermoblock heating system means this machine is ready to use in just 40 seconds. The EC680 Dedica also dispenses hot water for fruit or herbal teas.
A cup warmer keeps your mugs ready for use, and makes sure coffee is enjoyed at the optimal temperature. The stainless steel drip tray can accommodate anything from a full size coffee cup to a little espresso cup, and as it is removable cleaning up is a breeze. An anti drip system and energy saving automatic stand by tops off this brilliant machine.
- Automatic or Manual
- Coffee Type Information Type of coffee used in this machine
- Ground or ESE pods
- Cup Warmer
- H33 x W15 x D31cm
- Filter Included
- Gifts by Interest
- Gifts for Coffee Lovers
- Milk Functionality Information Some coffee machines feature milk frothers. Automatic milk frothers do all the work for you when you select your drink, you just need to keep the milk supply topped up. Manual systems use heated steam and a wand to froth the milk.
- Model name / number
- Removable Reservoir
- Types of coffee produced
- Espresso, Latte, Cappucino, Flat white, Americano
- Water Pressure
- 15 bar
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Friday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Make room for the aroma with a new coffee maker