De’Longhi ECAM 510.55 PrimaDonna S Evo Bean-to-Cup Coffee Machine, Silver
For those who are passionate about coffee, the PrimaDonna S Evo from De'Longhi offers tailor-made, barista-quality beverages from the comfort of your own home.
Prepare your drink of choice with a simple touch of a button or through the quick and easy to use Drink Menu presented on the intuitive LCD display. From a classic Italian Espresso to a delicious Latte Macchiato, the PrimaDonna S Evo can deliver up to 14 authentic recipes.
To add a personal touch, you can tailor your coffee to suit your taste and save your favourite settings under the My Menu feature. You can even store your friends' and family's preferences for when they visit. Plus, the PrimaDonna S Evo can be programmed remotely using the De’Longhi Coffee Link app, letting you create and save your unique recipes through your mobile device.
At the heart of the PrimaDonna S Evo, De'Longhi's brewing unit doses and compacts coffee to deliver the perfect, aromatic drink. What's more, the thermoblock system heats water at the ideal temperature, while the conical metal grinders extract the best flavour and aroma, and prevent ground coffee from being left in the circuit.
Last but not least, this advanced machine comes with an exclusive LatteCrema System that uses a mixing device to automatically deliver a dense, rich and long-lasting milk foam - just like a professional Barista.
- Automatic or Manual
- Coffee Type Information Type of coffee used in this machine
- Cup Warmer
- H47cm x W23.8cm x D35cm
- Filter Included
- Milk Functionality Information Some coffee machines feature milk frothers. Automatic milk frothers do all the work for you when you select your drink, you just need to keep the milk supply topped up. Manual systems use heated steam and a wand to froth the milk.
- Model name / number
- ECAM 510.55
- Removable Reservoir
- Types of coffee produced
- Espresso, Coffee, Long, Doppio+, Cappuccino, Latte Macchiato, Caffelatte, Milk
- Water Pressure
- 15 bar
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Make room for the aroma with a new coffee maker