Product code: 70142231
Bring a fresh interior update to your space with the No. 172 Ombre ceiling light. Its fabric lampshade is crafted from pure linen and dip-dyed to enhance a relaxed, modern feel. Lending a warm glow to any room, it's a timeless style for considered home styling.
- Assembly Required
- Partial self-assembly required
- Design Project by John Lewis
- Bulb included?
- Care instructions
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaning materials as these will damage the finish
- Country of Origin
- H41 x Dia.40cm
All lights require a compatible dimmer and a dimmable bulb. We would recommend a V-Pro dimmer to ensure full functionality of your fitting.
- Energy Rating
Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- A++ to E
- Natural ombre
- Fixture type
Easy-to-Fit: A ceiling shade that can be fixed to an existing pendant without an electrician. Wired: May require the services of an electrician to fit.
- IP rating
- Plate: Metal. Lampshade: 100% Linen
- Number of bulbs
- Recommended bulb - Halogen
- 42W ES Eco Halogen Classic
- Recommended bulb - LED
- 8W ES LED Classic
- Suitable For Outdoors
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- This item is not available for Collect+
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy