Designers Guild Majolica Print Cotton Bedding
Bring a Mediterranean feel of light and dancing floral colour to your bedroom with this beautifully crafted bedding. The foliage and flowers seem to shimmer against the white to give an airy feel accentuated by the aquamarine abstract lines which serve to give it an even fresher feel. The weave is a luxurious 100% cotton percale which gives a smooth feel as it uses carded and combed yarns that are soft to the touch and offer a cooling night's rest.
Please note: Duvet covers and pillowcases are available to purchase separately, and not in sets.
Have you thought about sheeting? Shop here.
- Care instructions
- Wash as cotton. Wash deep colours together. Wash duvet cover and pillowcases together
- Country of Origin
- Ironing instructions
- Iron at max temp. 200°C (3 dot symbol)
- Main Fabric
- 100% Cotton
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Tumble Dry
- Yes, at low temperature
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
About Designers Guild
The philosophy behind Designers Guild is to combine creativity and innovation with the highest levels of quality and design, evident in all of its soft furnishings.
|Bedding size||To fit duvet/pillow size (cm)|
|Oxford pillowcase||L75 x W50cm (excluding trim)|
|Single duvet cover||L200 x W135cm|
|Double duvet cover||L200 x W200cm|
|King duvet cover||L220 x W225cm|
|Super king duvet cover||L220 x W260cm|
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy