Devon Duvets British Wool Mattress Toppers
These beautiful, natural mattress toppers add approximately 1.5 inches of extra comfort to you bed, in addition to being a wonderfully warming layer. They have a platinum British wool filling and a soft, 100% natural cotton flannel case.
The luxurious wool is unsullied by chemicals or bleach, and it does not require laundering - simply air once or twice a year.
Handmade in Devon by professional seamstresses using wool from pure breed flocks of Texel sheep, they are a natural alternative to a down filled duvet.
Devon Duvets wool duvets are a sustainable product, as the sheep are reared solely for their wool and return to the pasture after shearing.
The unique natural properties of wool resist dust mites. Wool is also naturally breathable, helping to regulate body temperature throughout the night, all year round.
- Single to fit bed 90 x 190cm
- Double to fit bed 135 x 190cm
- Kingsize to fit bed 150 x 200cm
- Super kingsize to fit bed 180 x 200cm
Please note: this topper is not suitable for use with an electric blanket.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Main Fabric
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Washing Instructions
- Spot clean only
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy